The Mega file-sharing service has launched a vulnerability reward program that will pay up to €10,000 (around US$13,600) for every serious security flaw found in the platform and reported responsibly. The rules of the program were laid out in a blog ...
All those pet cat profiles add up: Facebook has reported that roughly 76 million of the 1.06 billion user accounts on its social network are bogus in some way or other.
Despite some caution about the fortunes of BlackBerry, Facebook and Apple, solid financial results from tech vendors coupled with positive reports about the economy are boosting confidence in IT, with share prices of computer, consumer electronics an...
Facebook users can now say "charge it," with a new physical gift card the social network is rolling out Thursday that people can use to make purchases in retail stores.
Facebook posted a revenue increase of 40 per cent in the fourth quarter as the number of daily mobile users exceeded daily Web users for the first time ever, the company reported.
Russian search giant Yandex is temporarily suspending the development of its Wonder social discovery app just one week after Facebook blocked the app's access to its API data.
MacroSolve, an Oklahoma company focused on enforcing its patents, has added Sears to a growing list of companies it has targeted with patent infringement lawsuits, it said Wednesday.
As German government officials prepared to meet to discuss a controversial online copyright bill on Wednesday, Yahoo, Facebook and German online startups slammed the proposal that would allow publishers to charge search engines such as Google for rep...
Most iPhone and iPad apps appear harmless and fun, but don't fall for them. Some apps are virtual Trojan horses that swipe personal data when you're not looking. Appthority has put together a list of some of the worst offenders and you may be shocked...
Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer has identified new products and mobile investments as among several strategies aimed at keeping the company relevant as it tries to compete against the likes of Google and Facebook.
Facebook has updated its policies for third-party application developers in a bid to explain why Twitter's new Vine video-sharing app is unable to access Facebook's friend-finder tool.
The blocked Facebook friend-search feature on Twitter's new Vine mobile video app may be an annoyance for users, but it's all part of the social networking game.
Twitter on Thursday released a new, video-focused iPhone app--replete with a social network of its own. If a tweet is 140 characters and a picture's worth 1000 words, a six-second video of the sort you can create with Vine must be worth 144,000 words...
Twitter has announced a new mobile video sharing service, called Vine, designed to allow users to connect through short video clips in a fashion akin to tweeting.
Google, AT&T and Verizon Communications were among the top corporate spenders on lobbying the U.S. government in the fourth quarter of 2012, according to information released this week by the U.S. House of Representatives.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Destiny 2 PC review: A port worthy of the PC gaming's mighiest rigs
- Need for Speed: Payback tweaks awful progression system amid loot box controversy
- Five hidden features of Android 8.0 Oreo you should be using
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- AKG N60 NC review: on-ear headphones that sound great and make sense but fail to raise the bar
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSCCM EngineerNSW
- FTSystems Support ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Network Designer - Australian Citizenship RequiredOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Permanent PositionQLD
- FT1st Level IT Support - Microsoft EnvironmentNSW
- FTApplication Support Analyst - SMSF solutionsOther
- FTMICROSOFT DYNAMICS CRM CONSULTANT ? NV1 CLEARANCE REQUIREDACT
- FTChange Manager- Rail / Fleet MaintenanceOther
- FTPersonal AssistantSA
- CCDatabase Systems SpecialistNSW
- FTPerformance EngineerOther
- FTSenior Change Analyst, Governance & AssuranceOther
- FTProject ManagerQLD
- FTTechnical Services AdministratorVIC
- CCAutomation Test Analyst - Regression TestingNSW
- CCApplications Development Delivery LeadVIC
- CCProperty Project Manager - Office ExpansionNSW
- CCMid-level SAP ArchitectQLD
- TPSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTApplication ArchitectOther
- TPSenior .NET ContractNSW
- CCLean Six Sigma Process Improvement Specialist - MELBOURNEQLD
- CCSenior Project Manager x 2 (Infrastructure)NSW
- CCTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTInfrastructure Solutions Architect - Converged InfrastructureOther