Facebook today unveiled Marketplace, a service for mobile users who want to buy and sell items while using the social networking app.
Facebook announced Marketplace on Monday. This new, mobile-only feature lets you buy and sell items on the social network.
Technology and social media companies have been tapped to help the American public engage with Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton during the three debates.
Connecting with family and friends, and having them comment on Facebook posts, can be as uplifting as having kids.
Facebook really wants you to know what your friends are talking about.
The concept is similar to a feature found in Snapchat, which allows you to augment your chat with some face-to-face conversation.
Facebook will launch a satellite later this week in an effort to bring Internet connectivity to parts of sub-Saharan Africa.
After taking heat earlier this year over allegations of political bias, Facebook announced that it's replacing fallible humans with new algorithms to select items for its "Trending" topics feature.
Facebook has released a new stand-alone app, called Lifestage, that lets young users share videos with other people in their schools.
After Instagram introduced Stories, Facebook begins testing more familiar features in its all-out attack against Snapchat.
Social media's brightest stars have aligned for the Rio 2016 Olympics. Here's how to follow all the teams, games and athletes, and find behind-the-scenes action and exclusive footage on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat.
First there was Memories, then there was Friends Day, and now there's Facebook's Birthday Videos.
Facebook will allow violent or graphic video streams that document live, newsworthy events, the company announced Friday
Facebook Messenger now has an encrypted messaging tool, but it doesn't come close to covering all your conversations on the messaging platform.
Facebook is moving to help users around the world better connect by allowing them share their posts and comments in multiple languages.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTImplementation ManagerOther
- CCChange SpecialistQLD
- CCSenior Applications EngineerNSW
- FTFunctional Support Consultant (GIS)Other
- FTSenior Change ManagerACT
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTJunior-Mid Infra Project ManagerOther
- FTProgram Director - Financial ServicesOther
- TPSenior .NET ContractNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - SharepointVIC
- FTService Desk Level 2 Support ConsultantOther
- CCSolutions ArchitectVIC
- FTField EngineerOther
- CCJava DeveloperNSW
- FTScrum Master, Marketing ProgramOther
- FTSenior .Net Developer - Federal GovernmentOther
- CCSharePoint DeveloperACT
- CCCICD ArchitectVIC
- TPKnowledge AnalystVIC
- CCService DesignerNSW
- CCWindows 10 Deployment TechnicianWA
- FTSenior Project ManagerOther
- FTSenior Salesforce DeveloperOther
- CCOracle Identity and Access Management AdministratorNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Accounting / Financial DataOther