Opera 45 lets you easily share content with friends thanks to built-in messaging features.
Facebook is giving VR developers the ability to embed 360-degree photo and video capture in their experiences with a new software development kit made available Wednesday.
Facebook’s bumpy introduction of bot capabilities inside its Messenger service may be saved by an unlikely candidate: business users.
Facebook is making it possible to hang out with your friends in virtual reality using Spaces , a new app the company launched Tuesday for the Oculus Rift. The app will allow people to join a shared, immersive video call, represented by a personalized...
Facebook's efforts to embed camera functionality in all the apps it runs isn’t just a push to crush Snapchat. The company will be using those cameras as a way to create a developer platform for augmented reality, CEO Mark Zuckerberg revealed Tuesday.
Facebook’s popular app login tools are getting an update to better serve international users, the company announced Tuesday.
If your Facebook feed has a rocket-ship icon, it's because the social media platform is testing a secondary news feed with users worldwide.
Now anyone can use Facebook as a donation platform for their classroom, an ill loved one, and other worthy causes, similar to GoFundMe.
Before you share that story, Facebook wants you to know its facts are in dispute.
Facebook's new streaming software and hardware support for personal live videos is a shot across Twitch's bow, but Twitch shouldn't sweat it.
Fake news is being blamed for the outcome of the U.S. election and also a gunman firing a shot in a pizza restaurant because he believed it was the home of a child sex abuse ring involving Hilary Clinton. We explain what is fake news and how to tell ...
Prophet is aimed specifically at business problems such as computer infrastructure capacity planning.
Facebook's Community Help feature lets you give or seek shelter, food, and other forms of assistance.
Forgot your password? Well, Facebook wants to help you recover your account. The company is releasing an open source protocol that’ll let third-party sites recover a user’s account through Facebook, or any trusted service.
Facebook released its list of the most discussed topics for 2016. It ain't pretty.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- Amazon Prime Day returns with longer sales and even more deals
- AMD's Ryzen Pro launch reveals Ryzen 3 details
- Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
- AMD, Nvidia coin mining graphics cards appear as gaming GPU shortage intensifies
- Why is the iPhone having an existential crisis? | The iPhone Show
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
- Alienware 13 full, in-depth review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSenior Internal Security Consultant - TelcoVIC
- FTApplication Security ArchitectOther
- FTNetwork ArchitectACT
- FTSecurity ArchitectOther
- TPProduct OwnerVIC
- FTCommercial Analyst (IT Contracts)Other
- FTBusiness Intelligence Analyst - Microsoft BI StackNSW
- FTAutomation Test AnalystWA
- FTSAP Data Migration SpecialistsACT
- FTSenior Software Engineer | Data Feeds | SaaS FintechOther
- FTSystem EngineerNSW
- CCPeoplesoft campus solution consultant/TesterNSW
- TPBI DeveloperNSW
- CCGIS ESRI DeveloperWA
- FTIT Procurement Advisor | Financial ServicesQLD
- TPTest AnalystSA
- TPSenior .NET DeveloperNSW
- FTDigital Designer Jnr / MidOther
- CCProject Manager - Panviva Knowledge Management Project - TelcoVIC
- FTSenior Technical Consultant (Cloud)Other
- FTFull Stack .Net DeveloperWA
- TPTest AnalystQLD
- FTDesktop Engineer - Level 1 and 2Other
- FTLAMP Stack Developer/ PHP DeveloperOther
- FTSalesforce Consultant - AdministrationQLD