The HTC First is best described as a mid-range Android phone that comes pre-loaded with Facebook's new Android launcher, Facebook Home
HTC Salsa review: A dedicated Facebook button allows easy access to the social networking service
This "social magazine" iPad app works best when the reader-generated material is actually interesting
FrontierVille, like its predecessor FarmVille, is more of a habit than a game
Sony Ericsson's T715 mobile phone is an inexpensive, entry-level slider handset with built-in Twitter and Facebook apps
Facebook in pictures
Everyone knows a lot of people tweet on Twitter each day and even more post to Facebook, but the by-the-minute usage numbers for these eight leading social networks will likely surprise you.
Tim Cook admires Macs running Windows. Mark Zuckerberg flop-sweats. Marissa Mayer fancies herself a graphic designer. The bigger the names, the bigger the embarrassment when things go awry.
Google+ was a late but welcomed arrival to social media scene about three years ago. However, Google's answer to Facebook has failed to provide real competition. Here's a look at 10 ways the search engine king as fallen down with Google+.
A lot has happened since Mark Zuckerberg and his friends launched a website from their dorm room.
Opera 45 lets you easily share content with friends thanks to built-in messaging features.
Facebook is giving VR developers the ability to embed 360-degree photo and video capture in their experiences with a new software development kit made available Wednesday.
Facebook’s bumpy introduction of bot capabilities inside its Messenger service may be saved by an unlikely candidate: business users.
Facebook is making it possible to hang out with your friends in virtual reality using Spaces , a new app the company launched Tuesday for the Oculus Rift. The app will allow people to join a shared, immersive video call, represented by a personalized...
Facebook's efforts to embed camera functionality in all the apps it runs isn’t just a push to crush Snapchat. The company will be using those cameras as a way to create a developer platform for augmented reality, CEO Mark Zuckerberg revealed Tuesday.
Facebook's new encrypted messaging feature, Secret Conversations, is now live for everyone on Android and iOS.
Weddings. Job promotions. News articles. Facebook thinks it knows what the best stories are to drop in your news feed. But some users might want to see things their own way.
When I signed up for a Twitter account in the summer of 2009 I spent some time thinking about whether or not I should protect my tweets. As a novice Twitter user, I had to decide whether the benefits of protecting my tweets outweighed the drawbacks. ...
There's a fine line between awesome and annoying. Take Facebook: Most of the time, it's great, but a few things about the service drive me crazy.
Back in November 2010, Facebook announced plans for a "social inbox" -- a space that would serve as a hub for all communications that people use online or via mobile phones, ranging from text messages and chat messages to e-mail messages, too.
Oculus Rift's Spaces, Facebook's first stab at social VR is cold, sterile, and very corporate. There are better options for digital hangouts.
Have you ever ignored the person you are with, be it a boyfriend or a friend, in order to look for a suitable #quoteoftheday (with just the right mix of inspiration and cute) to wow your hundred-something Instagram admirers?
'Bots' are hot today, and popular tech companies including Apple, Facebook and Google all take dramatically different approaches to bot technology. Here's what bots from these consumer giants could mean to enterprises.
Don't get distracted by the super-sized emoji and full-screen fireworks. The most significant change to Messages in iOS 10 is third-party app integration.
Facebook continues to defy expectations with incredible growth in virtually every important area of business success, and its accomplishments stand in stark contrast to Twitter's decidedly tepid performance.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 5 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Easy Fixes for Six Common Laptop Problems
- Intel kills its standalone Project Alloy VR headset, as PC-powered VR wins out
- AMD Radeon phases out the CrossFire brand as multi-GPU gets more complicated
- Radeon RX Vega graphics cards get 2-way multi-GPU support in Radeon Software 17.9.2
- Creative Sound BlasterX Siege M04 review: This debut mouse impresses
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- Huawei Y5 (2017)
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- CCDatabase Administrator - BrisbaneVIC
- FTiMIS Engineer / DBAOther
- CCSIAM Governance ManagerNSW
- FTProject Administrator/Project SupportOther
- CCTRIM Support OfficerSA
- FTChange Lead- Timetable ReadinessOther
- FTSenior Analyst ProgrammerOther
- TPWeb DeveloperSA
- FTTechnical Lead - PHP DeveloperQLD
- FTTechnical WriterACT
- TPLinux EngineerQLD
- FTPre-Sales Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTApplication/Maintenance DeveloperOther
- CCDataStage DeveloperNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTProgram ManagerOther
- CCLevel 2-3 Desktop SupportWA
- CCLinux & Windows Systems Engineer - BrisbaneQLD
- CCMS Dynamics Technical Consultant - 6 month contract Initially - SydneyNSW
- TPC++ DeveloperNSW
- FTMobile Applications DeveloperACT
- TPData AnalystNSW
- FTCyber Security Consultant - IT Services - North Ryde areaNSW