Security firms today warned Mac users of a new Trojan horse that masquerades as a PDF document.
The hacker responsible for a stunning attack on a Dutch company that issues security certificates for websites warned on Monday that he would "strike back again," after previously breaching another company earlier this year.
A new Windows worm is working its way through company networks by taking advantage of weak passwords, security researchers said over the weekend.
For the fourth time in about a month, hackers have broken into a Sony network.
Sony is once again dealing with an apparent security breach -- this time a phishing attack on its Thai website. Earlier this morning, security company F-Secure posted a screen shot of a phishing site targeting an Italian bank that appeared to be hous...
An intruder has apparently broken into So-net, an internet service provider subsidiary of Sony, and stolen about $1200 worth of virtual tokens.
The source code and a manual to the popular crimeware creation kit Zeus has been leaked, perhaps giving defenders additional tools to fight infections but also raising concerns that criminals may use the source code to create a rapidly expanding comp...
Microsoft's popular free antivirus program Security Essentials has put in a mediocre showing in the latest quarterly tests from German test outfit AV-Test.org, finishing second bottom out of 22 products.
The U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation warned computer users Tuesday that messages claiming to include photos and videos of Osama bin Laden's death actually contain a virus that could steal personal information.
Hackers today stepped up their use of Osama Bin Laden's death by shoving malware into PCs when users fall for phony claims of photographs and video, security researchers said today.
After several denial of service (DOS) attacks hit it over the weekend, WikiLeaks is now being hosted by Amazon servers in the U.S. and Ireland, IP traces conducted today show.
Microsoft Security Essentials is fake. Well, it is and it isn't. Microsoft Security Essentials is a free antimalware protection program from Microsoft, but a new malware threat identified by security software vendor F-Secure is also masquerading as M...
Smartphone exploits are coming, as cybercriminals start to figure out how to make money by hacking mobile devices, two mobile security experts said Tuesday.
The first wave of the "Here you have" virus seems to have run its course with removal of the malicious file from the site from which it was being downloaded, but keep an eye out for follow-up versions.
Facebook today said it has fixed the bug that allowed a spamming worm to automatically post messages to users' walls earlier this week.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Don't be fooled: Windows Mixed Reality headsets are just VR headsets
- Thinking Big: Why Bold Ideas, Technology and Collaboration Help Bridge the Rural-Urban Divide
- Comodo Internet Security Pro 10 Review: It works well, but read every install screen closely
- Windows Defender review: Basic protection at the right price
- AVG Internet Security Review: A premium antivirus suite that you can put on all your household PCs
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- iPhone 8
- Canon 6D MK II: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTProgram Manager - Agile / DigitalOther
- CCSenior Applications EngineerNSW
- FTJunior-Mid Infra Project ManagerOther
- TPChange ManagerVIC
- FTPortfolio Performance LeadOther
- CCSystems Engineers / Infrastructure EngineersNSW
- TP.Net DeveloperWA
- CCSenior Development DBA - OracleNSW
- CCFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- CCSAP CRM Functional Consultants - Multiple rolesACT
- FTNet DeveloperOther
- CCLinux & Windows Systems Engineer - BrisbaneQLD
- CCChange Manager-Port MacquarieNSW
- CCProject Manager - higher education exp. mandatoryVIC
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- FTOperations Orchestration SpecialistACT
- FTTechnical Architect/DeveloperOther
- FT.Net Developers (.Net / C# / Visual Studio)ACT
- FTTransport EngineerOther
- CCCloud Application ArchitectNSW
- CCIdentity & Access Management ArchitectVIC
- FTAndroid Developer - Mobile Payment SolutionOther
- FTAgile Business Analyst, website or mobile apps expOther
- FTCampaign AnalystOther