U.S. lawmakers should put strict privacy controls into planned legislation to encourage companies to share cyberthreat information with government agencies and each other, some advocates said.
The SilentText secure messaging application bundled with Blackphone had a serious vulnerability that would have allowed attackers to decrypt messages, read contact information, gather location data and even execute malicious code on the phone.
A fault in a widely used component of most Linux distributions could allow an attacker to take remote control of a system after merely sending a malicious email.
A vulnerability found in a DSL router model from D-Link allows remote hackers to change its DNS (Domain Name System) settings and hijack users' traffic. The issue might also affect other devices because it is located in a popular firmware used by dif...
Adobe Systems started pushing a critical Flash Player patch to users who have auto-update enabled over the weekend in order to fix a vulnerability that has been exploited by attackers since last week.
Over 5,000 devices used by gas stations in the U.S. to monitor their fuel tank levels can be manipulated from the Internet by malicious attackers.
Emergency updates for Flash Player released Thursday fix a vulnerability that is actively exploited by attackers, but leave a separate one unpatched.
A critical vulnerability in popular software development collaboration products by Atlassian allows attackers to compromise servers.
Attackers are using compromised websites to exploit a new and currently unpatched vulnerability in Flash Player, a malware researcher has reported.
Oracle released new security updates for Java to fix 19 vulnerabilities and disable default support for SSL 3.0, an outdated version of the secure communications protocol that is vulnerable to attacks.
Oracle's monster batch of security updates will include a fix for a serious misconfiguration issue in its E-Business Suite product that can give hackers access to databases full of sensitive business records.
The number of exploit kits on the Web dramatically decreased last year, but some have become more sophisticated and shifted their focus to software that is less frequently updated.
Verizon fixed a serious vulnerability in its My FiOS mobile application that allowed unfettered access to email accounts, according to a developer who found the problem.
Google ignored Microsoft's calls for flexible vulnerability disclosure deadlines and released details of another unpatched Windows flaw, leaving users exposed for at least the next 25 days.
Adobe Systems fixed nine vulnerabilities in Flash Player that allow attackers to record users' keystrokes or take complete control of their computers.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 5 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Tablet (2017) review: Competition pushes this competent tablet down
- Intel launches 8th-gen Core desktop chips, claims new Core i7-8700K is the best gaming chip ever
- Radeon RX Vega won't get 3-way or 4-way multi-GPU support in games
- Easy Fixes for Six Common Laptop Problems
- Intel kills its standalone Project Alloy VR headset, as PC-powered VR wins out
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- Huawei Y5 (2017)
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTHadoop DeveloperACT
- FTUX Designer | Mobile App | Initial 6 Month ContractOther
- FTDigital Reporting AnalystOther
- FTCRM DeveloperACT
- CCAWS DevOps Engineer - BrisbaneQLD
- FTNetwork EngineerACT
- CCProgram / Project Support AnalystVIC
- CCWindows System EngineerNSW
- FTAnalyst Programmer - Contact Centre ApplicationsOther
- FTSenior Software DeveloperACT
- CCSenior Java DevelopersACT
- FTJunior Applications Support AnalystOther
- FTPrint Sales Manager - Geelong basedOther
- TPPMO Manager - Responsible LendingNSW
- FTSenior Business ArchitectOther
- FTTechnical WriterACT
- CCAWS DevOps Engineer - BrisbaneVIC
- FTData Governance and PMO Lead - DW/ BIOther
- CCSite Acquisition CoordinatorNSW
- FTFront End UI Web DeveloperOther
- CCTransformation/ Organisational Change ManagerNSW
- FT2 x Python Developers - FinTech/TradingOther
- FTInfrastructure/ Hybrid Cloud Architect - Government OrganisationVIC
- FTSenior Wintel EngineerOther