The developers of the uTorrent file-sharing application have released an updated version that fixes a problem that could allow an attacker to load malicious code onto a user's computer.
Exploits and vulnerabilities
Adobe Systems patched 20 security vulnerabilities in its Shockwave Player on Tuesday. Most of the flaws could allow an attacker to run their own code on an affected computer.
Facebook is scrambling to fix a bug in its website that could be misused by spammers to harvest user names and photographs.
Google has fixed a flaw in its Audio CAPTCHA software that could have given scammers a way to automatically set up phoney accounts with the company's services.
Hackers are now exploiting the zero-day Windows vulnerability that a Google engineer took public last week, Microsoft confirmed today.
Many organizations are embracing SOA as a way to increase application flexibility, make integration more manageable, lower development costs, and better align technology systems to business processes. The appeal of SOA is that it divides an organizat...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Dropbox go pro with Dropbox Profesional
- Hands-on: The ZTE Axon M is the first smartphone with a foldable screen
- Google Pixel 2: 10 awesome tips and tricks
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 is real, and it's five times faster then the original Surface Book
- Windows 10 Fall Creators Update review: This could be Microsoft's biggest Windows yet
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- iPhone 8
- Canon 6D MK II: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSAP Developers (SAP CRM, PSCD, HANA, UI5)Other
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Vehicle Fleet ManagementQLD
- TPSenior Service DeskVIC
- CCDesktop Support Analyst / EngineerNSW
- FTPractice Manager - SecurityVIC
- FTSenior Business ArchitectOther
- FTProject CoordinatorACT
- FTInfrastructure Engineer - POS/DesktopOther
- FTNetwork SpecialistQLD
- FTSenior Digital Producer | 6 Month Contract roleNSW
- CCSite Support Officer - FIFO - Cape PrestonWA
- CCMigration EngineerNSW
- CCDevOps Developer (Chef/IAF/Linux)QLD
- TPC++ DeveloperNSW
- TPSoftware Implementation Project Manager.NSW
- CCMessageQueue/DataPower AdministratorVIC
- FTHelpdesk AnalystOther
- FTNetwork Services ManagerOther
- FTSAP Analyst ProgrammerOther
- CCWintel Engineer - BrisbaneVIC
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperVIC
- FTUNIX/Linux System AdministratorACT
- TPPrincipal Business AnalystQLD
- CCAgile Business Analyst - BrisbaneQLD
- FTDevOps ConsultantVIC