The latest statistics published by German police show that telecommunications data retention has had no positive impact on the number of cases solved.
The European Union data protection watchdog says that geo-location constitutes private data.
Europe's cybersecurity agency ENISA has raised concerns that a lack of information of the size and shape of the Internet infrastructure makes it vulnerable to attack. Meanwhile, the Hungarian Presidency of the European Union has warned that the Inter...
European Union plans to "create a single secure cyberspace" have come under fire from civil liberties groups, with many saying that they only serve to highlight how far the bloc still has to go in understanding the modern online world.
Some 55 percent of national information technology agencies would not know who to contact in the event of a European Union cyber attack, according to E.U. cybersecurity agency ENISA.
Take-up of e-procurement in the European Union remains stubbornly low despite efforts by authorities to make it more easily available and useable, although IT companies are among the first adopters.
The European Union has told the U.K. to change two pieces of tax legislation on the transfer of assets to non-U.K. resident companies or further action may be taken to force compliance.
European companies can now send personal data to Israel, after the European Commission deemed its data protection laws on a par with those of the European Union.
The UK is set to sign up to a European Union cyber security plan, as ministers warned that more needed to be done to tackle the growing threats.
New rules on disposing of your old laptop, printer or mobile phone look set to come into force in the European Union. The European Parliament on Thursday voted to pass stricter laws on how the bloc deals with electronic and electrical equipment waste...
Retaining telecommunications data is no help in fighting crime, according to a study of German police statistics, released Thursday. Indeed, it could even make matters worse, according to a civil liberties group.
The European Commission will launch a consultation Thursday to get feedback on modernizing the European Union's public procurement policy.
The European Union is giving €15.7 million (US$21.4 million) for a research project that will explore new technologies around cloud computing, including data mobility and secure access control.
The European Union is currently losing the race to fund and foster research, but the game isn't over, says Europe's digital agenda commissioner.
IBM on Wednesday said it was establishing a consortium with the European Union and universities to research new cloud-computing models to reduce the cost of hosting and maintaining Internet-based services.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 5 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Bose Upgrade Q35 for Google Assistant
- Jabra Evolve 75e brings earbud design, Active NC and ‘busylight’ to the workplace
- Absolver celebrates 250K sales with new masks
- Intel may tie future Core CPUs to the VR trend with dedicated features
- The Xbox One is getting the Xbox 1’s Duke controller (and Windows 10 too)
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- Huawei Y5 (2017)
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTPenetration Tester - Cyber Security Operations - CEHOther
- CC.NET DeveloperNSW
- CCTechnologyOne Systems AdministratorQLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst with Student Management SystemOther
- FTRelease Manager- IT SAP ERP/EAM environmentsOther
- FTDeployment EngineersOther
- FTTIBCO Integration SpecialistOther
- FTTechnical writerNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Accounting / Financial DataOther
- TPSenior .Net Developer - 6 months contractQLD
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTScheduling and Reporting Analyst | 3mth ContractOther
- FTDigital Program Manager - Web & eCommerceOther
- FTIT Security Technical Business AnalystOther
- CCMultiple Hadoop Developers Canberra, Brisbane, Melbourne or AdelaideVIC
- FTInventory Planning AnalystOther
- FTSenior Consultant - DevOpsOther
- CCData ArchitectNSW
- CCInformation Security Consultant - BrisbaneACT
- FTSenior EAM ConsultantQLD
- TPSenior Project Manager - Data MigrationNSW
- FTSenior BA Wealth ADVICEOther
- TPSenior Project ManagerQLD
- FTInfrastructure Project ManagerOther