European Union data-protection reform proposals could undermine basic privacy rights globally, a growing chorus of critics say.
Despite privacy concerns and doubts over its usefulness, a plan to track passengers entering or leaving the European Union in a series of national databases is likely to become reality by the end of the year.
European Union lawmakers believe that micro-licensing could solve all user generated content problems (UCG) according to a European Commission document leaked on Monday.
The European Union will spend €1 billion on improving its digital services and high-speed broadband networks as part of a deal agreed on Wednesday.
The European Union is considering helping to fund a $185-million project to lay an undersea cable from Brazil to Europe.
German Chancellor Angela Merkel and French President François Hollande will discuss this week how Europe can keep email traffic away from U.S. servers.
European Union leaders have given themselves room for manoeuvre in implementing new data protection laws, while pledging to introduce them in a “timely” fashion.
German Chancellor Angela Merkel said Thursday that allegations the United States’ National Security Agency hacked her phone is relevant for every citizen that needs to trust digital communications.
Seven top E.U. judges ruled Thursday that a leading Internet news website was legally responsible for offensive views posted by readers in the comments section.
The Internet service and telco provider to all the European Union’s official institutions was subjected to a malware attack that “no single company or authority could withstand on its own” admitted the company’s secretary general on Thursday.
A European Parliament's consumer protection committee has voted to standardize smartphone connectors in a move to reduce waste. As a result Apple may have to adopt microUSB for charging the iPad and iPhone.
European politicians on Tuesday demanded the suspension of a wide-reaching data sharing agreement between the United States and the European Union following allegations that the U.S. National Security Agency (NSA) tapped into the international bank t...
European researchers using the European Union funded GEANT network will, from Wednesday, be able to access capacity of up to 2 terabits per second.
Removing mobile phone roaming charges in the European Union may prove more expensive for customers in the long run, a telecoms expert has warned.
E.U. politicians at both national and European level on Monday demanded that the United States answer allegations of spying on European Union embassies, while others called for asylum for NSA whistleblower Edward Snowden.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
- This week in games: Homeworld's lost expansion returns, 15 minutes of Beyond Good & Evil 2
- The Steam Link is currently on sale for $15
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
- Steam's Summer Sale kicks off with a $15 Steam Link, game discounts galore, and digital stickers
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior RF EngineerSA
- FTSAP Data Migration Specialists. Work Location - CanberraOther
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Node.js DeveloperNSW
- FTPlatform/DevOps EngineerOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Siebel - Canberra / MelbourneOther
- FTClient Onboarding ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Security Analyst - TelecommunicationsOther
- FTAnalyst Programmer (Classic ASP / VB)Other
- FTPayroll Project ManagerOther
- FTRecruitment Consultant - Major AccountsOther
- FTICT TrainerOther
- FTService Delivery Manager - Telecommunications InfrastructureOther
- FTLead Business Analyst, MortgagesOther
- FTTechnical Business Analysts, Banking, LendingOther
- CCMultiple Project Managers - Networks - TelcoVIC
- FTSenior Business AnalystSA
- CCSalesforce ArchitectVIC
- FTBI Tech LeadOther
- FTDevOps LeadNSW
- FTSenior DevOps Consultant, Financial ServicesNSW
- FTSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Systems Engineer - Virtualisation and StorageVIC
- CCSenior Drupal DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Java DeveloperOther