Attendees of this year's IEM Sydney had the chance to go hands-on with HyperX's new Cloud Stinger Core headset.
esports in pictures
The first season of the Gfinity Elite Series Australia came to a close this weekend, with Melbourne Order taking home trophies across the board.
The Australian contingent of this year's Overwatch World Cup has been finalised, with the team being headlined by the LA Valiant's Scott “Custa” Kennedy.
Riot Games has inked a multi-year deal for the League of Legends Oceanic Pro League Finals to headline the Melbourne Esports Open until 2022.
The Victorian Government has announced plans to to host the inaugural Melbourne Esports Open in September.
ELEAGUE Street Fighter V Invitational 2018 to feature first-of-its-kind use of eye-tracking technology
ELEAGUE, in collaboration with marketing partner Dell Gaming, has announced it will leverage eye-tracking technology to offer fans unprecedented access to the minds of professional Street Fighter players at the upcoming Street Fighter V Invitational ...
This week saw the Australian League of Legends esports scene pass a major milestone, with the top three Oceanic Pro League teams taking home their first ever international tournament victory in the Pacific division of this year’s Rift Rivals.
We checked in with a panel of industry and esports experts ahead of this year’s IEM Sydney. Here are some of the insights they had to share:
"If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63."
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Nokia 6 (2018) review: Simple. Solid. Supreme.
- 2 Samsung Q9F Series QLED: Peak performance from a home entertainment heavyweight
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
- In Pictures: A closer look at HP's new and improved Omen lineup
- Virtual reality giants unveil VirtualLink as a standardized cable that may simplify VR rigs
- Razer Huntsman Elite: A hyper-exciting hybrid
- PCWorld's July Digital Magazine: AMD steals Computex with its 32-core Threadripper
- You can grab a 128GB SanDisk microSDXC memory card for less than $27 today
PCW Evaluation Team
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
- Sonos Beam review: A more-affordable, smarter soundbar option
- Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- ASUS Zenbook Pro 15: A futuristic, exciting, imperfect, flagship notebook
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies