ESET, a leading global cybersecurity company, has launched Chrome Cleanup, a new scanner and cleaner for Google Chrome designed to help users browse the web safely and without interruption.
This year’s Stay Smart Online Week is taking place from the 9th-13th October and will focus on ‘simple steps to online safety’.
Android users have been warned to read reviews on Google’s Play Store to avoid downloading malicious porn clicker-type apps to their smartphone.
An infamous piece of malware called Bayrob, first discovered in 2007, has begun to show up disproportionately, targeting A/NZ.
Malwarebytes said it may take three to four weeks to fix flaws in its consumer product found by Google security researcher Tavis Ormandy.
Google has removed dozens of apps from its Play Store that purport to be games but secretly click on advertisements on pornographic websites.
Several antivirus products from security firm ESET had a critical vulnerability that was easy to exploit and could lead to a full system compromise.
A collection of computer Trojans that have been used since 2009 to steal data from government agencies, military contractors, media organizations and other companies is tied to cyberespionage malware possibly created by French intelligence agencies.
Facebook has partnered with antivirus firm ESET to offer users the ability to scan their computers for malware directly from inside the social networking site.
It's generally accepted that antivirus programs provide a necessary protection layer, but organizations should audit such products before deploying them on their systems because many of them contain serious vulnerabilities, a researcher warned.
A ransomware threat that encrypts files stored on the SD memory cards of Android devices has been updated to target English-speaking users with FBI-themed alerts.
Victims of Simplocker, the first file-encrypting ransomware threat for Android devices, can recover files without paying cybercriminals because the malicious program uses a hardcoded encryption key.
An Android Trojan program originally designed to steal mobile banking credentials from Russian users was recently retrofitted with ransomware functionality and has started infecting users in the U.S., using photos of its victims to intimidate them in...
The ransomware model is increasingly being adopted by cybercriminals who target mobile users, one of their latest creations being able to encrypt files stored on the SD memory cards of Android devices.
Law enforcement agencies in 111 countries collaborated to disrupt thousands of online pharmacies in what Interpol claims was the largest ever global operation targeting organized criminal networks that sell fake medicines.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
- iMovie 10 review: Free video editing that's elegant and easy
- Buffered VPN review: It gets the job done
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Apple TV 4K review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPPHP DeveloperVIC
- CCApplication Developer - Sterling IntegratorVIC
- FTWorkspace/ Workplace Lead/ Manager - ABW environmentOther
- FTService Desk Consultant - Part TimeOther
- TPIntegration Developer. Cloud SolutionsNSW
- CCCyber Security Analyst - TelcoVIC
- CCApplications Development Delivery LeadVIC
- FTTableau Application Support SpecialistOther
- TPProject Manager - IT SecurityQLD
- FTJunior Infrastructure EngineerACT
- FTAutomation Test Analyst - Mobile AutomationOther
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- CCMid - Level SAP Test Analyst (Brisbane)WA
- CCBusiness Analyst (Finance/Grants)QLD
- FTMarketing and Advertising Project/Sales SupportOther
- CCMultiple System Engineers - Data Centre - TelcoVIC
- TPSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCNetwork EngineerWA
- CCProgram DirectorQLD
- CCWeb Applications Project ManagerACT
- FTSenior Network EngineerOther
- FTBusiness Project ManagerOther
- CCAngular DeveloperNSW
- CCDevOps Engineer - AWS, Jenkins, GitVIC