The "possibility exists" for the U.S. Department of Justice to cut a deal that would allow surveillance leaker Edward Snowden to return to the U.S., a former attorney general said in a media interview.
Edward Snowden, the former U.S. National Security Agency contractor who leaked details of the agency's surveillance programs, is willing to return to the U.S. and face criminal charges, if he's assured of a fair trial, according to a Russian news rep...
It probably comes as no surprise that the director of the U.S. National Security Agency wants access to encrypted data on computers and other devices.
The White House has declined to act on two petitions, collectively signed by 90,000 people, that called for the president to fire the federal prosecutors who charged the late Internet activist Aaron Swartz with computer hacking.
A reported mobile phone surveillance program at the U.S. Department of Justice raises serious privacy questions, a U.S. senator said Monday.
With 2013 coming to an end, we took our annual look back at quotes from news stories over the last 12 months. Here are a handful that stuck with us through the year:
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
- iMovie 10 review: Free video editing that's elegant and easy
- Buffered VPN review: It gets the job done
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Apple TV 4K review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTReporting AnalystQLD
- FTProject Manager - Data Centre refreshOther
- FTChange ManagerSA
- FTIT Graduate / Junior Project AdministratorOther
- CCSCCM EngineerNSW
- CCPega LSA - Banking IndustryVIC
- FTNetwork Services ManagerOther
- CCData Analyst - Google Doc SMEVIC
- FTTechnical Solution ArchitectSA
- FTBackend Java DevelopersNSW
- FTSERVICE DESK - ENTRY LEVELSA
- CCTest Analysts - agileACT
- FTTechnical Product ArchitectQLD
- TPBusiness Process Improvement AnalystNSW
- FTTechnology Project OfficerOther
- FTSupply Master Data AnalystOther
- CCAdlib DeveloperVIC
- FTSAP Lead Solution ArchitectOther
- CCAxway DeveloperQLD
- FTJunior Business AnalystACT
- FTBusiness Project ManagerOther
- CCBusiness Analyst (Finance/Grants)QLD
- FTSAP PSCD Analyst and PSCD FunctionalistOther
- TPTechnical Project CoordinatorVIC
- TPService Desk AnalystVIC