Apple plans to hire a third-party auditing firm to investigate 15 of its suppliers suspected of violating environmental regulations, according to local environmental groups that met with the company on Tuesday.
Bill Weihl, Google's "green energy czar," is leaving the company this week after steering its clean energy efforts for almost six years.
The parent of Apple supplier Foxconn has broken ground on a new R&D (research and development) facility in Taiwan to produce what could be robots that will be used in the company's manufacturing facilities.
Hewlett-Packard is developing servers based on a low-power microprocessor design from ARM Holdings, and claims it can slash power and space requirements by as much as 90 percent for companies running certain Web-based applications, HP announced Tuesd...
There are rare-earth elements in your computer, digital camera, television, smartphone, in the batteries of hybrid vehicles, in long-lasting lightbulbs and serving as critical magnets in guided missiles.
By launching the Open Compute Project as a stand-alone foundation, Facebook is hoping to further standardize the market for data center equipment, thereby reducing costs and vendor lock-in, the new foundation's board members said at a press conferenc...
Facebook has begun building a data center in Lulea, Sweden, where it will benefit from cheap electricity and year-round free air cooling, the company announced Thursday.
The Uptime Institute has launched its first Server Roundup Contest to encourage data center operators to retire obsolete servers and reduce their energy consumption.
Sony said Thursday it has been forced to postpone the launch of a new camera and cut production of another because a factory in Thailand has been affected by the widespread flooding there.
For months, Luo Xiaoqiang has lived with an odor she describes as a mix of chemical fertilizer and burning plastic.
3M has developed a see-through film that turns ordinary windows into solar panels. It will go sale next year.
All but the smallest electronics retailers in Europe could soon be required to take back unwanted electronics under new measures aimed at reducing e-waste.
The International Telecommunication Union (ITU) has reached an agreement on ways to measure the impact of IT systems on the environment, in an effort to standardize the widely varying estimates now in use, the group said Wednesday.
SPEC, the standards body for performance benchmarks, has developed a tool-kit to help more accurately measure the energy efficiency of servers.
Foxconn, the maker of electronics equipment including Apple's iPhone, said a fire broke out on Tuesday at one of the company's facilities in China, that was quickly put out with no injuries reported.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- Telstra looks to solve 'Entertainment Exasperation' with new 4K Telstra TV
- Logitech Powerplay review
- Nintendo Switch software update: What does 4.0.0 feature and how to install it?
- HTC U11 Plus latest rumours: Release date, price and specs
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- Moto X4 review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior UX Service DesignerACT
- FTIntegration Developer (WebSphere)Other
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Systems Engineer/Veeam SpecialistOther
- CCSystems EngineerNSW
- FTTechnical WriterOther
- TPIT Project Manager - Large Complex CRM ImplementationNSW
- FTOracle DeveloperACT
- FTSenior Software DeveloperSA
- FTCommunications Specialist- Change / MarketingOther
- FTProgram Manager - Agile / DigitalOther
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Solutions ArchitectNSW
- FTProject CoordinatorACT
- CCHelpdesk AnalsytNSW
- TPProject CoordinatorACT
- TPSoftware Implementation Project Manager.NSW
- TPProject ManagerNSW
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCNetwork ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperWA
- FTEnterprise Application AdministratorQLD
- CCSolutions ArchitectVIC
- FTTest AnalystOther
- FTService Desk Technical LeadNSW