Civil liberties activists attending the European Commission's new copyright talks on Monday declared the process a "waste of time" and an "outrageous attempt to avoid copyright reform."
The blocked Facebook friend-search feature on Twitter's new Vine mobile video app may be an annoyance for users, but it's all part of the social networking game.
Twitter has announced a new mobile video sharing service, called Vine, designed to allow users to connect through short video clips in a fashion akin to tweeting.
A group of Reddit users are arguing in a petition filed with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office that the use of the term "gaymer" to identify their community on the site should remain in the public domain.
Sphero the robotic ball made a bit of a splash at CES last year and it's back again with the first augmented reality games built around it.
As TVs get higher resolution and bigger displays, while getting cheaper over time, cable operators may be able to cover an entire wall of your home with a screen that includes two full-size TV shows plus weather, upcoming show information, a social m...
Panasonic has joined the Smart TV Alliance, a project started by LG last year to create a common platform for developing connected TV applications.
More Americans read e-books in the last year, with 23 percent of those ages 16 and over going digital, compared to 16 percent in the previous survey for the Pew Internet & American Life Project, which released its latest results on e-book readership ...
Amazon has launched an Instant Video app for Apple's iPhone and iPod touch, as well as a Cloud Player app for Samsung TVs.
jOBS, the Steve Jobs biopic starring Ashton Kutcher, will make its debut in January at the Sundance Film Festival as the event's closing film, it has been revealed.
The European Union's antitrust regulator said Tuesday that it is investigating whether Apple has operated a cartel with five other e-book publishers and engaged in other restrictive business practices banned under E.U. law.
It's crazy how much more advanced phone cameras have gotten over last few years. Five years ago, they were mere curiosities; today they can record HD video. Now a movie crew led by local disc jockey Hooman Khallili thinks that phone cameras are ready...
Mobile telecom trade group CTIA and the Entertainment Software Rating Board (ESRB) will roll out a rating system for mobile applications similar to ratings on other electronic games, the groups announced Tuesday.
NTT DoCoMo, Japan's largest mobile carrier, said Tuesday it will strongly back a new TV service for smartphones to launch next year, and will work to promote the technology internationally.
As mobile video finally starts to take off, making money from it remains a challenge, and content providers and carriers may clash over economics before they find a way to share the costs and benefits.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Lenovo ThinkPad celebrates 25 years of cutting edge technology
- ESET works with Google to halt dangerous malware
- Netgear delivers industry first networking devices with remote management from anywhere in the world
- Amaysim launches new online offering for outright mobiles
- The Evil Within 2 review: A rare sequel that outdoes the original, though it could be so much more
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- Moto X4 review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTLead PHP DeveloperNSW
- FTService Delivery ManagerOther
- FTProject Manager - Software Development ProjectsOther
- TPNetwork EngineerQLD
- FTAnalyst ProgrammerOther
- FTIntegration Developer (WebSphere)Other
- TPIT Business AnalystNSW
- FTDelivery ManagerACT
- TPEL1 Data AnalystACT
- FTSoftware DeveloperOther
- CCRF Engineer - Melbourne Based, Start ASAPVIC
- CCSenior Applications EngineerVIC
- FTIT Project SchedulerOther
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW
- FTProgram Manager - Agile / DigitalOther
- FTSenior Digital Producer | 6 Month Contract roleNSW
- FTDigital Transformation Architect - TelcoVIC
- CCCloud Engineer - based in BrisbaneVIC
- FTDigital Marketing ExecutiveOther
- CCNetwork SpecialistNSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperSA
- FTIT Desktop ManagerOther
- FTDevOps ConsultantVIC
- FTSr Integration Architect - next year startACT
- CCSolution Engineer - RF/HFC - TelcoVIC