Microsoft is trying to overhaul Hotmail in an attempt to make its free email service cool again.
Google+ is trying to help users expand their Circles by offering them a new Suggested User list. The only problem is that some users are taking exception to what they're calling an elitist system.
Want to ignore that one cousin or co-worker who's bugging you on Google+? Now the new social networking site is giving you an option to do just that.
As soon as the news hit late Wednesday that Steve Jobs was resigning as Apple's CEO, social networks heated up with traffic.
Industry analysts have suspected that adding Google+ to the social networking mix would force Facebook to up its game. And it looks like that prediction is coming true.
Despite Google+'s making a huge splash in the social networking world, rivals Facebook and Twitter continue to grow at dramatic rates.
Just moments after a 5.9 magnitude earthquake hit the East Coast on Tuesday afternoon, Twitter and Facebook lit up with the news.
Anonymous, which has claimed credit for several high-profile cyber attacks in recent months, plans to launch what it says will be a new social networking site called AnonPlus.
In a big cloud computing win for Microsoft, the city and county of San Francisco announced Wednesday that it is moving workers from multiple email systems to Microsoft's cloud-based email.
Google's new CEO is making one thing clear - he'll be honing the company's focus in on social networking.
An email server breach at Epsilon Interactive exposed the names and email addresses of millions of people. The breach is being described as the worst of its kind.
About 150,000 of Google's Gmail users woke up Sunday morning to missing e-mails, contacts and chat histories.
When a photo of Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg meeting with the head of China's largest search engine hit the Internet, speculation began to run wild.
Something happened while we were sleeping: The Internet became the Splinternet. Here's how my colleagues Josh Bernoff and Shar VanBoskirk describe it in a recent report: "The golden age of Internet standards is ending. The Web is splintering, and int...
Not long after being criticized for not knowing how to make money, Facebook is looking to reel in more than $2 billion in sales in 2010.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
- iMovie 10 review: Free video editing that's elegant and easy
- Buffered VPN review: It gets the job done
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Apple TV 4K review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCAdvisory Project Manager - Infrastructure Services.QLD
- CCSenior Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCService management Business AnalystNSW
- FTAutomation Test EngineerOther
- FTSenior DevOps LeadVIC
- FTNetwork ArchitectNSW
- FTService Desk CoordinatorVIC
- CCWeb Applications Project ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst - AdviceOther
- CCSAP Subject Matter ExpertQLD
- CCPHP DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Banking , Finance backgroundOther
- FTUI Designer | ContractOther
- TPIT Cloud EngineerNSW
- FTSoftware EngineerSA
- CCJunior to Mid Level - Java/ J2EE DeveloperQLD
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectOther
- FTAutomation Framework DeveloperVIC
- FTArchsight Delivery ConsultantVIC
- FTJava DevelopersOther
- CCArchitect ? Office 365 MigrationQLD
- FTDigital Content Manager | AEM , HTML and CSSOther
- FTGraduate Software Automation Test AnalystWA
- FTSr. IT Business Analyst -Investment banking Funding StructureOther
- FTSenior Project Manager- Infrastructure & Application upgradeOther