SAP co-CEO Jim Hagemann Snabe will leave his post in May 2014 to become a member of the enterprise software vendor's supervisory board, leaving Bill McDermott as sole CEO.
SAP has provided an extensive window into the future direction of its HANA in-memory database platform, which has emerged as the central pillar of the company's product strategy.
SAP reported revenue growth in the second quarter driven by growth in cloud subscriptions and revenue from support and its HANA in-memory database.
Workday's move into cloud-based financial software appears to be gaining steam, with some 50 customers now using the module in tandem with the vendor's SaaS (software as a service) human resources application.
Oracle and NetSuite are to jointly offer cloud services to mid-size business customers.
The French government's accounts payable system, Chorus, is back online after a four-day outage, the French State Financial Computing Agency (AIFE) announced Monday.
Microsoft is upping the stakes in the growing market for cloud-based ERP, with its Dynamics GP 2013 and NAV 2013 products now available for deployment on its Azure service.
Anyone remotely within the orbit of SAP lately knows that its number-one focus is the HANA in-memory database and development platform. At this week's Sapphire conference in Orlando, the vendor sought to show the progress it is making in both buildin...
Capitalizing on apparent demand from customers, NetSuite is adding new capabilities aimed at manufacturers to its cloud-based ERP (enterprise resource planning) software.
SAP is set to offer customers the option of running their applications on top of a cloud-based version of its HANA in-memory database technology.
A sweeping overhaul of systems used by Portland, Oregon's fire and police departments is three years behind schedule and about US$10 million over budget, in part because city officials failed to "effectively use lessons learned" from past technology ...
Oracle's total revenue dipped 1 per cent and profits remained almost flat in its most recent quarter, as revenue from new software licenses and cloud services dropped by 2 per cent.
Microsoft has announced some key details of how it will introduce Dynamics ERP (enterprise resource planning) software products to the cloud computing model, from initial release dates to the precise role of partners.
Microsoft hoped recent updates to its Dynamics AX 2012 ERP (enterprise-resource-planning) software would help it grab enterprise-level deals that would ordinarily be won by the likes of Oracle and SAP, and to some degree the strategy appears to be cl...
Microsoft's AX ERP (enterprise resource planning) application will be receiving a set of mobile applications that mix connectivity to back-end systems and processes with a social milieu.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Comodo Internet Security Pro 10 Review: It works well, but read every install screen closely
- Windows Defender review: Basic protection at the right price
- AVG Internet Security Review: A premium antivirus suite that you can put on all your household PCs
- Avast Premier review: An attractive antivirus suite with limited install options
- Norton Security Premium review: You'll pay a pretty penny for this excellent security suite
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- iPhone 8
- Canon 6D MK II: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTNetwork Designer - $725 per dayOther
- CCSolutions ArchitectACT
- FTPortfolio Performance LeadOther
- FTNetwork EngineerOther
- FTAgile Business Analyst, CXOther
- TPSenior .NET ContractNSW
- FTChange Lead- Strategic Implementation & Transformation ProjectsOther
- CCSCCM EngineerNSW
- FTBig Data DeveloperOther
- CCDesktop Support Analyst / EngineerNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystACT
- FTProject Director- CloudOther
- FTDigital Business Project Manager, MediaOther
- CCLinux & Windows Systems Engineer - BrisbaneQLD
- FTSenior PMO AnalystOther
- FTSenior Digital Producer | 6 Month Contract roleNSW
- FTApplication Support HP ALMACT
- TPBI Project ManagerQLD
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Business Case - Risk & Compliance - ContractNSW
- FTHelpdesk OfficerSA
- FTService Desk Analyst/Telecommunications Service AnalystOther
- FTProgram Director - Consulting FirmACT
- FTDigital Marketing AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness/System Analyst- (Human Capital Management (HCM) )NSW
- FTNetwork Administrator / Junior Network OperatorOther