Microsoft's Dynamics AX 2012 ERP (enterprise-resource-planning) software suite is now available in 25 countries, with special incentives for customers willing to switch from rival platforms sold by Lawson Software, Microsoft announced Thursday.
Lawson Software is embroiled in the latest instance of an allegedly failed ERP (enterprise resource planning) software project to become public.
Lawson Software and its parent company Infor are adding governance capabilities to their ERP (enterprise resource planning) software with the acquisition of Approva, announced Wednesday. Terms of the deal, which closed Sept. 1, were not disclosed.
SAP is to buy 3-D visualization toolmaker Right Hemisphere in a bid to improve the user interfaces of its various lines of business software, the companies announced Tuesday. Terms of the deal were not disclosed.
A customer of ERP (enterprise-resource-planning) vendor Infor has filed suit in hopes of warding off the company's demand for roughly US$400,000 in additional license fees, which it calls an "absurdity."
Salesforce.com is strengthening its hand in the ERP (enterprise resource planning) market, announcing on Thursday two new partnerships with Infor and Workday that will result in an intermingling of the companies' applications and technologies.
In 2006, Epec Engineered Technologies found itself in a situation familiar to many in corporate IT. With a series of business acquisitions behind it, the New Bedford, Mass.-based manufacturer of printed circuit boards, battery packs and other electro...
When powerful ERP applications are needed by growing businesses today, SaaS ERP is being looked at more and more as a viable option to traditional complex, expensive and labor-intensive packaged ERP suites. And while SaaS ERP is still young, in the r...
Fruit, nut and vegetable grower Woolf Enterprises is suing Ross Systems over allegedly broken promises and misrepresentations made by the ERP (enterprise resource planning) software vendor, in just the latest instance of such a dispute to hit the cou...
Epicor is being sued by one of its customers over an ERP (enterprise resource planning) project that allegedly racked up five times its expected implementation costs, in the latest dispute of this type to become public.
A reportedly serious security bug affecting the J2EE (Java 2 Platform Enterprise Edition) engine in SAP's NetWeaver middleware will be patched soon, SAP said Friday.
SAP is now offering its high-end MaxAttention support service to customers in China in response to increasing demand there for its ERP software, the company announced Thursday.
Ingram Micro's profits were dragged down for the second quarter in a row due to problems with an SAP implementation in Australia, the technology distributor said Thursday.
A growing number of ERP (enterprise resource planning) software customers are considering a jump to third-party software support providers, according to new data from analyst firm Constellation Research.
Problems with an SAP software implementation led by IBM consultants have resulted in six months of erroneous paychecks for nurses in Nova Scotia, although now officials say the issues have been resolved.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Why Pixel Visual Core, Google's secret image processor, is the reason to buy a Pixel 2
- Dropbox go pro with Dropbox Profesional
- Hands-on: The ZTE Axon M is the first smartphone with a foldable screen
- Google Pixel 2: 10 awesome tips and tricks
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 is real, and it's five times faster then the original Surface Book
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- iPhone 8
- Canon 6D MK II: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTLead Solution ArchitectSA
- CCLead Service Designer - CANBERRA BASEDVIC
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperOther
- FTBusiness Intelligence DeveloperOther
- TPData AnalystVIC
- TPIT Project Manager - Large Complex CRM ImplementationNSW
- FTRPA DeveloperOther
- CCWindows 10 Deployment TechnicianWA
- CCBusiness Analyst / DesignerNSW
- FTApplication Support Team Lead l Experience with health applicationsNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTDevOps ConsultantVIC
- CCSAP Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- FTOracle Fusion Middleware ArchitectACT
- CCIT Project SchedulerNSW
- FTUNIX/Linux System AdministratorACT
- CCMultiple Hadoop Developers SydneyNSW
- FTStorage EngineerOther
- CCNetwork Engineer - Cleveland BasedQLD
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTMicrosoft CRM Dynamics Consultant (Mid level)Other
- CCSenior ETL Developer/DesignerVIC
- CCBlue Prism DevelopersNSW
- FTInformation Security ManagerOther
- CCiMIS SpecialistNSW