Panasonic has developed a data transmission system that can exchange information through human touch.
Microsoft showed off a demo of how the HoloLens could be used in a business context at its Worldwide Partner Conference on Monday, aiming to attract interest from the developers and integrators in the audience.
WebVR support is a work in progress for the Chromium project, which could one day change how we browse the Internet.
Makers of wearable computing devices will ship 110 million products in 2016, a big increase from 2015, with smartwatches accounting for about a quarter of those sales, IDC predicted.
There's never any shortage of buzzwords in the IT world, but when it comes to AI, they can be hard to tell apart.
If you haven't been paying much attention to virtual reality, now might be a good time to start. In a series of announcements at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona this week, some of the biggest names in smartphones, consumer electronics and social m...
A startup called Eyefluence aims to improve virtual and augmented reality with its eye-tracking technology. After an early glimpse at what the company's tech can do, it seems like a must-have for future headsets.
One by one, artificial intelligence has overcome the obstacles set before it. Is this all part of an inevitable trend leading to humanity's obsolescence -- or, at least, unemployment?
This will be the year millions of gearheads put on VR/AR headsets to explore their alter-egos, play games or watch 3D content.
Alphabet, the parent company of Google, racked up US$3.6 billion in losses last year on investments in "big bets" such as self-driving cars and Internet balloons.
Android phones may soon get a whole lot smarter thanks to a new partnership between Google and chip maker Movidius that promises to bring machine intelligence directly into mobile devices.
Apple has reportedly acquired artificial-intelligence startup Emotient, giving it access to technology that could one day imbue its devices with the ability to "read" people's emotions through their facial expressions.
Microsoft and Volvo announced this week that they are working together to let consumers take new cars for a spin using the HoloLens augmented reality headgear.
Researchers in Singapore began a two-year trial this week of a smartphone app that attempts to use artificial intelligence to influence the real world decisions of users.
Signals is a new textual analytics platform that aims to help users in businesses of any size crunch a wide variety of data without having to rely on highly trained data scientists or IT experts for help.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Logistics/TransportOther
- FTOffice 365 Technical SpecialistOther
- CCMulesoft DeveloperVIC
- CCJava DeveloperQLD
- FTSERVICE DESK - ENTRY LEVELSA
- CCSolutions ArchitectVIC
- CCTechnical Writer - Based in BrisbaneNSW
- FTLead Business AnalystOther
- CCSenior Workbrain Functional Expert - Brisbane BasedVIC
- CCSenior PMO ManagerNSW
- CCExperience / Service DesignerACT
- FTProject Manager - ApplicationsACT
- TPFront End DeveloperWA
- CCBusiness/System Analyst- (Human Capital Management (HCM) )NSW
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTTechnical Engineer - NPIOther
- CCMid-Level Oracle SQL DeveloperSA
- CCSenior ICT Project ManagerACT
- CCWeb DeveloperACT
- CCSAP HR / Payroll AnalystACT
- FTNetwork Services ManagerOther
- FTPractice Manager - SecurityVIC
- FTMid-Level Drupal DeveloperQLD
- FTTalent Acquisition Specialist - Large Blue Chip clientOther