There's never been a better time to get involved in cybercrime.
Sony reported Thursday a loss for its fiscal year ended March 31, hit by the slowdown of the global economy, the appreciation of the yen, and a decline in the Japanese stock market.
Although Microsoft's next operating system is months away from release, the recession is already having an impact on Windows 7, a survey of 320 corporate administrators said today.
Taiwan's five largest DRAM makers reported massive losses in a slew of earnings reports filed late Thursday evening, raising questions about how much longer some of them can remain afloat without direct government aid.
The recession continues to weigh on the worldwide semiconductor industry, which recorded a giant revenue drop in the first quarter of 2009, Gartner said on Wednesday.
Despite monthly costs of $70 or more for voice and data service on new smartphones such as the Palm Pre, consumers and business users have been lining up to buy the devices when they first go on sale as if the recession had never hit.
In the past decade, Microsoft's steady, uninterrupted sales growth has been matched by only one thing: its steady hiring.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HP Envy x360 13 (Ryzen): Full, in-depth review
- 2 Dell G5 review: Easy to live with
- 3 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 4 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 5 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Intel's gaming odyssey takes voyage with a slick new Graphics Command Center
- Intel promises 9th-gen mobile Core processors will arrive 'very, very soon'
- Intel hopes to clean up toxic speech in game chat with AI and machine learning
- Amazon's All-new Kindle for $89.99 is priced for budget users
- How to download books to your Kindle
PCW Evaluation Team
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
The Brother MFC-L8900CDW is an absolute stand out. I struggle to fault it.
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
- Everything we (already) know about the Samsung Galaxy S10, S10e, S10+ and Galaxy F
- Razer Phone 2 review: One for the fans
- Samsung’s Galaxy S10 will launch on Feb 20
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies