With upgrades to its GWT (Google Web Toolkit) and Google Plugin for Eclipse released on Tuesday, Google is backing more HTML5 functionality and enabling improved access to Google services for developers who use the Eclipse IDE.
After years of making accommodations for such&nbsp; platforms as AJAX, the Eclipse Foundation will return to its Java roots this June
Google is announcing on Wednesday its donation of GUI designer technology to the Eclipse Foundation, a contribution that an Eclipse official said could lead to the emergence of mobile GUI builders and other capabilities.
Google has announced a new version of its Google App Engine platform including preliminary support for Java applications with the inclusion of an industry standard J2EE server in the cloud.
Developers in the Eclipse open source community are becoming more inclined to use Linux as their primary desktop operating system, according to a report released Monday by the Eclipse Foundation that gauges sentiments on software development issues.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- The HP ZBook x2 is a wildly powerful Surface Pro rival with a tear-off keyboard
- Don't be fooled: Windows Mixed Reality headsets are just VR headsets
- Thinking Big: Why Bold Ideas, Technology and Collaboration Help Bridge the Rural-Urban Divide
- Comodo Internet Security Pro 10 Review: It works well, but read every install screen closely
- Windows Defender review: Basic protection at the right price
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- iPhone 8
- Canon 6D MK II: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCNetwork SpecialistNSW
- FTTest AnalystOther
- CCSenior DevOps EngineerVIC
- FTIT Service Delivery ManagerOther
- CCDigital Reporting AnalystNSW
- CCSAP WCEM/Java DeveloperVIC
- CCProcess Improvement Manager (Black Belt)NSW
- CCDesktop Support Analyst / EngineerNSW
- TPBI Project ManagerQLD
- FTChange AnalystOther
- TP.Net DeveloperWA
- FTArchsight Delivery ConsultantACT
- CCTechnical Infrastructure Operations SMENSW
- FTData AnalystOther
- CCLead Service Designer - CANBERRA BASEDVIC
- CCXamarin Mobile DeveloperVIC
- FT.Net Developer - Multiple OpportunitiesOther
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTPortfolio Performance LeadOther
- FTField EngineerOther
- FTTest AnalystOther
- FTBid ManagerOther
- FTCloud Transformation ArchitectOther
- TPSales Representative/Account Manager - Global CorporationNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectWA