Wearable technology gets sporty
Amazon's Echo Link and Echo Link Amp are now available to customers in Australia
Amazon has announced that the new Echo Sub will be coming to Australia alongside the refreshed Echo Dot, Echo Plus and Echo Show.
Following reports that a woman in the United States had a conversation with her husband recorded and sent to an employee, Amazon have moved to assuage security concerns around their Amazon Echo smart speaker.
Following off the arrival of the Echo, Echo Dot and Echo Plus in February, Amazon are now bringing the Echo Spot to Australian customers.
Following this week's launch of Amazon's Alexa and their Echo smart speaker range, Sonos has announced their Australian owners of their Sonos One smart speaker won't gain access to the smart assistant until later this year
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- 2 Moto G7 review: The new gold standard for budget buyers
- 3 Huawei P30 Pro review: A photography powerhouse that leans into and elevates its natural strengths
- 4 Panasonic Lumix S1 review: Pushing your limits
- 5 Dell G7 review: Growing pains
Join the newsletter!
- 5 Windows display tricks to help you focus
- Sony's new Alpha A7R IV has a 61-megapixel full-frame sensor
- Rage 2 review: From the ashes
- Z-Edge F1 dash cam: Great image quality and versatile GPS outweigh the baffling buttons
- Emoji are getting more inclusive on your iPhone and Android phone—even if you're a vampire
PCW Evaluation Team
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
- Best Australian Amazon Prime Day deals
- Oppo Reno 5G review: Big Deal
- Panasonic Lumix S1 review: Hands-On Australian review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies