The U.S. International Trade Commission has terminated an investigation into a complaint by Apple that Eastman Kodak infringed on some of its patents in its cameras.
A ruling on Eastman Kodak's patent case against Apple and Research In Motion may be delayed until August after the U.S. International Trade Commission sent the issue back to a judge who had earlier ruled against Kodak.
A picture may be worth a 1000 words, but for Eastman Kodak the preview of a picture might be worth $1 billion in a patent battle against Apple and Research in Motion. The U.S. International Trade Commission on Friday agreed to review a claim that App...
Eastman Kodak's patent claim against Apple and Research In Motion concerning camera-phone image previews is invalid, according to an initial determination by a U.S. International Trade Commission administrative law judge.
The deal will benefit both companies significantly, but details are scarce
The U.S. International Trade Commission (USITC) has launched a formal investigation into four patent complaints filed against Apple by computer graphics hardware maker S3 Graphics, which asked the agency to block Apple from importing the iPhone, iPad...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
- iMovie 10 review: Free video editing that's elegant and easy
- Buffered VPN review: It gets the job done
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Apple TV 4K review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTTM1 Application Management AnalystOther
- FTSAP CRM/UI5/Online Systems AnalystOther
- CCWorkforce Capacity Analyst - Contract with Large Telco in Pennant HillsNSW
- TPApplication Support AdministratorVIC
- FTProject Manager/Business AnalystQLD
- FTSolution Architect/Designer - Telecom IndustryOther
- FTKofax Application DeveloperOther
- FTDevOps Engineer - Financial ServicesOther
- CCTest ManagerVIC
- FTBusiness Manager (Business Management & PMO)Other
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - Operational experience requiredOther
- FTHR Business PartnerOther
- CCBusiness Analyst / Advisor - Content & Collaboration - SharePointNSW
- FTPayments Business AnalystVIC
- FTNetwork Lead AcrhitectNSW
- FTSenior Test AnalystQLD
- FTDigital Content ProducerOther
- FTRegional Market Manager - Wide Bay RegionQLD
- FTSAP Payroll SpecialistOther
- CCJava Full stack developer - Telco domainVIC
- FTSenior Change Analyst, Governance & AssuranceOther
- FTMarketing Operations ManagerNSW
- CCMultiple System Engineers - Data Centre - TelcoVIC