Haemimont's Surviving Mars channels the spirit of Anno 2205, mixed with the excitement of new frontiers.
Middle-earth: Shadow of War will live and die based on its unique Nemesis System and the dynamic characters it generates, but the Lord of the Rings lore behind the technology also seems improved for the sequel.
The Crew 2 adds boats and planes to its recreation of the United States.
Assassin's Creed: Origins may not be the true rebirth the series badly needs.
Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire takes this Baldur's Gate spiritual successor to the high seas and beyond.
Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus starts with slaying Nazis from a wheelchair.
Kingdom Come: Deliverance's focus on historical accuracy gives this Skyrim rival an interesting twist.
These are our picks for the best PC games of E3 2017.
Bungie's Destiny 2 is coming to PCs, and it looks absolutely glorious running at 60 frames per second and 4K resolution.
Call of Duty: WWII returns to its roots to shake up a stale series.
Bringing VR out of office and study spaces will serve to help it attract the new audiences it needs to continue growing
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
- Wi-Fi gets quicker with 802.11ax, but buying early might offer few advantages
- Blue Microphones bring Snowball USB Microphone to Australia
- Sony Xperia XA2 review: One last hurrah for OmniBalance
- The James Dyson Award now open for entries
- Dell refresh commercial PC portfolio
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- Netgear Arlo Go review: An expensive but comprehensive home security solution
- ASUS ROG Zephyrus M review: Leaner and meaner
- Frostpunk review: A richly conceived and vividly realised city sim
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies