Google has boosted the Android management features in Apps to help IT admins control access to the suite from users' Android smartphones and tablets.
Google will no longer scan the email messages of students and other school staff who use its Google Apps for Education suite, exempting about 30 million users from the chronically controversial practice for Gmail advertising.
Google did little during its first-quarter earnings report to shush critics who say its Enterprise unit is a second-class citizen in its kingdom.
Unify has set a timetable for the launch of its Project Ansible unified communications product, with beta testing scheduled for May.
Microsoft has added features to the text editor of Outlook Web App to improve its handling of text, tables, images and hyperlinks.
People can now earn a finder's fee when they refer customers to Google for its Apps email and collaboration suite.
Google has been scrambling for more than 24 hours to unclog a queue of messages sent to Gmail users that its Postini email filter incorrectly labeled as spam and quarantined.
Delays affected the delivery of messages to Gmail users Tuesday morning, days after key Google Web apps, including Docs and Drive, were hit by a bug lasting more than five hours.
A service disruption that lasted more than five hours made key Google Web apps malfunction on Thursday.
In appearances in September and October, Steve Ballmer said Microsoft would build native Office editions for iPads and Android tablets, but the company's marketing chief spoke with much less certainty when asked about this on Thursday.
IBM will house its email, communication and collaboration products in its Connections suite, whose scope until now has been limited to enterprise social networking (ESN) software.
Microsoft will roll out over the coming weeks enhanced administration tools for partners that manage their customers' Office 365 deployments.
Adhering to the saying "be quick but don't hurry," the State of Maryland is in the midst of three and a half year migration to Google Apps, saying the measured, deliberate rollout is a better approach than a big-bang implementation.
In a major move for data portability, Google will let users download their entire set of Gmail messages in a single file and do the same with their Google Calendar items.
Explosive revelations in the past six months about the U.S. government's massive cyber-spying activities have spooked individuals, rankled politicians and enraged privacy watchdogs, but top IT executives aren't panicking -- yet.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
- This week in games: Homeworld's lost expansion returns, 15 minutes of Beyond Good & Evil 2
- The Steam Link is currently on sale for $15
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
- Steam's Summer Sale kicks off with a $15 Steam Link, game discounts galore, and digital stickers
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBusiness Analyst - TelecommunicationsOther
- CCSecurity Solution Architect - Financial Services - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTPresales Solution Architect - NetworksVIC
- FTProject Officer - Records Management , contract administrationOther
- FTSenior SharePoint Administrator. Location -ACTACT
- TPDigital Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Solution Designer, Investment PlatformNSW
- FTImplementation Consultant - SMSF SoftwareOther
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- CCAPI Platform EngineerNSW
- CCTechnical Project Manager - CloudNSW
- FTCommercial Analyst (IT Contracts)Other
- FTIT Support Specialist - Level 2Other
- CCSenior Microsoft SQL DesignerNSW
- TPProject ManagerACT
- FTJava Developer - Networking ExperienceOther
- FTMicrosoft Azure Cloud EngineerACT
- FTFinance and PeopleSoft Project ManagerOther
- FTTech Lead - FinTech - Product DevelopmentOther
- TPAnalyst Program SupportVIC
- TPSenior Project Manager - System ImplementationQLD
- FTJunior Java developer. Work Location - CanberraACT
- TPBI ConsultantNSW
- FTERP Business AnalystOther
- FTSenior Full Stack Web DeveloperOther