Although Research in Motion made its name by delivering secure corporate email, it has had to move quickly to adapt to the ever-shifting world of social networking.
Android has shot past BlackBerry to become the third most popular smartphone operating system in the world behind Symbian and the iPhone , according to StatCounter.
Microsoft might not be the first name you think of when considering enterprise cloud offerings. But then again, the company does handle 10 billion Hotmail and Windows Live messages a day and has a 15-year history of deploying and managing massive dat...
Microsoft says it did not "intentionally limit" access to Hotmail's HTTPS encryption service in foreign countries where freedom of expression is under attack.
A startup founded by a former Citrix executive is aiming to help customers move Microsoft Exchange mailboxes to either Google Apps or Microsoft's own cloud.
Facebook recently announced a messaging product that promises seamless messaging, conversation history and a social in-box, nothing short of a new way to communicate, regardless of the channel —SMS, e-mail, IM or chat. The Social Inbox will only cont...
Google says it is "very sorry" for a Gmail software bug that reset some 150,000 accounts and left their owners contemplating the prospect of having lost years worth of data. The outage affected only a fraction of one per cent of Gmail users, but its ...
Amazon's cloud is adding a service for sending bulk e-mail, saying it will eliminate the burden of "building large-scale e-mail solutions to send marketing and transactional messages."
In case you haven't heard, there are two companies called Microsoft and Google that really don't like each other very much. These tech behemoths are battling each other on a dizzying number of fronts in the consumer, government and business markets, ...
Google's Gmail has captured less than one per cent of the enterprise e-mail market, according to Gartner. Despite a few high-profile deployments, most Google Apps customers have only around 50 users, making the overall number of business users relati...
This month, PC World is excited to partner with Zero Latency VR. You and seven of your friends will have the chance to win tickets to this experience.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dynabook Portégé X30W-J – a very good all-rounder
- 2 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 3 Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- 4 Samsung Galaxy Z Flip review: Killer form-factor, lethal price-tag
- 5 Oppo A5Xs review: Cutting corners
Join the newsletter!
- An early review of Intel 11th-gen Rocket Lake gives the chip mixed marks
- GPU sales spike by 20%, fuelled by crypto-currency miners and laptop sales
- How to see how much memory is in your computer
- AceVPN.com Ultimate review: No desktop app, but that's not its biggest problem
- How do I get a PC for cheap? | Ask an expert
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- How the Xbox Series X (and xCloud) saved me from buying a gaming PC
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies