Google took advantage of the launch of social networking service Google+ to give Gmail a makeover.
Diane asked where on her hard drive she could find her downloaded email messages. She uses Windows Live Mail.
Gmail is hard at work restoring service to about 40,000 Gmail users after a software bug deleted their e-mail messages, folders, labels and filters. So, while things are looking good for those users affected by the bug, this episode proves, once agai...
The cloud has failed roughly 150,000 Gmail users, whose e-mails have been deleted and accounts disabled by a mysterious glitch.
Like everyone else on the Internet, you likely use one or more of Google's many services, from search to Gmail to Google Calendar to Google Docs. And like plenty of other people, you probably have wished that these services could do even more, or tha...
Comcast wants to kill it, your next wireless router will probably have it built-in, and you can use it to download the entire GeoCities archive. BitTorrent has come a long way since its public release on July 2, 2001, but unless you're a regular medi...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Robot House announce vacuum-bot adventure game ahead of PAX Australia
- Wargaming launches ANZ servers for World of Tanks
- Dell & Alienware bringing Windows Mixed + Destiny 2 to PAX AUS
- Telstra reveals NBN payment plan amid market headwinds
- Xbox Fall Update: The biggest changes as Microsoft preps for the Xbox One X
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- iPhone 8
- Canon 6D MK II: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTIT Project SchedulerOther
- FTStorage EngineerOther
- CCData AnalystNSW
- FTTechnical Specialist - IP Networks / TelcoOther
- FTService Desk Level 2 Support ConsultantOther
- TPProject ManagerQLD
- FTNetwork Infrastructure Development EngineerNSW
- FTPayments Business AnalystVIC
- CCInfrastructure ManagerVIC
- CCSoftware EngineerNSW
- FTOracle DeveloperACT
- CCCall or Contact Centre OperatorNSW
- CCPortfolio ManagerNSW
- FTCommunications Manager- Organisational Change ManagementOther
- CCCRM Support DeveloperWA
- FTCyber/Forensic Security AnalystACT
- FTDevOps Engineer | Leading SaaS Product CompanyOther
- FTRecruitment Contract SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior Agile Project ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Infrastructure EngineerNSW
- FTDelivery ManagerVIC
- FTBusiness Development Manager - IT RecruitmentOther
- CCLean Six Sigma Black Belt 6 month contractVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Telco - Melbourne CBDVIC
- FTDevops EngineerVIC