Jonathan Schwartz ended six months of silence on his Twitter feed on Thursday with the words "Started a new company."
Microsoft plans to buy health-care software maker Sentillion for an undisclosed sum in order to expand its own health-care offerings and capitalize on an upcoming opportunity for new sales.
Scientists at IBM are using a combination of nanotechnology and microchips to map out personal genetic code that could make significantly improve the process of diagnosing and treating diseases.
A free iPhone app called "Outbreaks Near Me" is designed to help users track and report oubreaks of swine flu and other infectious diseases.
In a children's hospital, dispensing medicine is more complicated than putting pills in a bottle. Youthful patients come in a wide variety of ages and sizes, which means their dosages must be individually tailored.
A Thai hospital famous for medical tourism and celebrated for its use of new technologies is turning to robotics to become more efficient and improve patient safety.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
- Opinion: KRACK makes it clear who is and who isn't ready for the next big cyber security crisis
- Samsung unifies smart-home products with Bixby 2.0
- How Australian organisations can prevent cybercrime from taking a toll on their network
- Dyno Introduces Modular, Motorized Camera Slider System for GoPros, Small Cameras and Smartphones
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTIntegration Specialist / DeveloperQLD
- CCTraining and Support LeadNSW
- FTSAP Operations AnalystOther
- FTDigital Marketing AnalystNSW
- FTIT Service Delivery ManagerOther
- CCICT Project ManagerNSW
- FTApp Support Tech LeadQLD
- FTReporting AnalystQLD
- CCCognos/Datastage DeveloperQLD
- FTSoftware DeveloperOther
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- TPSenior Project CoordinatorVIC
- FTService Desk Consultant - Must have baseline or NV1 clearanceOther
- CCIT Project CoordinatorVIC
- TPProject Director - Cloud - Qld HealthQLD
- TPSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTSenior Software EngineerNSW
- CCSAP FICO ConsultantWA
- CCSenior PMO ManagerNSW
- CCTechnical Writer - Based in BrisbaneNSW
- FTTransport EngineerOther
- FTUI Designer | ContractOther
- FTProject SchedulersQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC