Android-powered phones are all the rage these days, with sexy new models available from all the major carriers (not just AT&T, ahem).
If Barnes & Noble is bringing colour to the Nook e-reader, the company itself spilled the beans. Rumors of a 7-inch Android tablet dubbed Nook Color surfaced last week, and this weekend the device was spotted in the wild. Sort of.
Amazon today released a new version of its Kindle e-book reader app for smartphones running the Android operating system.
Amazon is responsible for the mainstream acceptance of the e-reader thanks to the Kindle, and it has a virtually insurmountable dominance of the market. Yet, Amazon seems to have some sort of Napoleon complex about the Apple iPad, as evidenced by its...
Well, now we know why Amazon's stock of Kindle 2 e-readers evaporated so quickly. Just hours after I wrote about the devices being out of stock, Amazon announced a new model of its popular e-reader. The device, called simply the Kindle, is available ...
It will take you longer to read a book on an iPad or Kindle compared to the printed page, according to a recent study.
Amazon had no choice but to slash the price of the Kindle DX, the bookseller's oversized e-reader, to $US379--a substantial $US110 drop. The device is facing competitive pressure at both ends of the e-book spectrum, and it increasingly looks like an...
Wasting little time in responding to Barnes & Noble's new lower prices for its Nook e-readers, Amazon today slashed the cost of its Kindle device to $189, the company announced. The new price is $70 off the Kindle's previous $259 list, and $10 less t...
Australian bookseller Borders has joined the eBook market, launching the $199 Kobo eReader as well as an eBook store on its Web site.
Google wants to bring your digital book reader into the cloud.
Apple is looking to bring its recently announced iBooks platform to Australia, according to a job posting on Apple's employment site.
The iBook store, the marketplace for electronic books on Apple's forthcoming iPad, will sell e-books wrapped in digital rights management software, according to sources quoted in the L.A. Times. Apple phased out DRM songs from the iTunes store a year...
Netbook pioneer Asustek Computer plans to launch its own e-reader and a tablet PC to rival Apple's iPad in the second half of this year.
E-reader users are a very happy lot, according to a new survey by market researcher NPD Group. Nearly all e-reader owners--93 percent, to be exact--say they're "very satisfied" or "somewhat satisfied" with their devices, and only 2 percent of owners ...
Apple's iPad is a multi-function device that focuses on multimedia and some productivity apps, but also functions as an e-reader with a new iBook store of EPub format books.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Xbox Fall Update: The biggest changes as Microsoft preps for the Xbox One X
- CUB Announces Hack The World Winners
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review: more of a personal best than a world record
- KRACK Wi-Fi attacks shouldn't harm updated Windows PCs
- Microsoft delays Age of Empires: Definitive Edition as the series turns 20
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- iPhone 8
- Canon 6D MK II: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSystems and Database AdministratorACT
- FTSenior Pega DeveloperOther
- CCFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- FTEAI DeveloperVIC
- CCHelpdesk AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - PaymentsOther
- CCLean Six Sigma Black Belt 6 month contractVIC
- CCSalesforce Business AnalystNSW
- FTGraduate C# DeveloperNSW
- FTRobotic Process Automation DeveloperOther
- CCWintel Engineer - BrisbaneNSW
- FTCommunications Officer (Social Media Focus)Other
- FTSCRUM Master, Digital Transformation, CXOther
- CCInstructional DesignerNSW
- FTSenior Project ManagerACT
- FTTalent Acquisition Specialist - Large Blue Chip clientOther
- FTSenior Software Engineer | Data Feeds | AI & AutomationOther
- FTTest Lead - Automation (energy and metering sector)Other
- CCSenior Change ManagerNSW
- TPSenior Workbrain Functional ConsultantQLD
- FTiOS DeveloperSA
- TPPHP DeveloperWA
- CCSAP WCEM/Java DeveloperVIC
- FTProgram Director - TelecommunicationsOther
- CC.Net DeveloperACT