Utilities and security apps are two of the most important categories of software that PC users download. From keeping your operating system slim and bloatware-free to eradicating cookies and spyware, these apps amply reward you for downloading them. ...
WebFilter is a free Chrome extension designed to block access to objectionable or dangerous sites, including those that are pornographic, harbor malware, show drug use, or are heavy bandwidth users. It's a generally useful tool, although it is somewh...
The free TrackMeNot Firefox add-on takes a unique and creative approach to protecting your privacy from search engines that can create profiles of you based on terms you search for. Rather than hiding your searches from them in some way, it takes th...
The recently released Firefox 4 is a big improvement over previous versions of the popular Web browser, but you can still teach it plenty of tricks.
Coke or Pepsi? Kirk or Picard? Betty or Veronica? The great battles of the marketplace tend to be duels, and few people gripe if you leave out RC, Sisko, or Cheryl Blossom. The "Browser Wars" are no different, with "IE vs. Firefox" having replaced "N...
Ever wish you could watch that piano-playing cat at 35,000 feet? Alas, YouTube requires a live Internet connection, and Wi-Fi is still pretty hard to find in the friendly skies.
Microsoft Word is ubiquitous: It's the standard word processor in most places of business, and it often ends up installed on home PCs due to compatibility and familiarity. It isn't the only choice, however. Whether your main concern is price, complex...
ConTEXT is a powerful, free, and open-source text editor squarely aimed at programmers. Its feature set makes it especially useful for system administrators, toolsmiths, and Web mavens, all of whom often have to juggle many small files written in a v...
Your hard disk is a time bomb, waiting to go off. If you're lucky, like most people, it will never detonate. But if you're unlucky, like some people, you could lose all of your files, works, and applications, with no warning when your hard disk crash...
PaltalkScene is a full-featured messaging/chat program that includes video, audio, and a host of other bells and whistles, as well as the ability to send and receive messages from several other chat programs or protocols, including Facebook and Yahoo...
Cube 2: Sauerbraten (free) is an engine/editor for designing and playing first person shooter games, primarily aimed at multiplayer LAN games. It is an entirely open source/freeware project, actively supported and developed, and supports a good set o...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 3 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 4 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 5 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Mozilla's Firefox Quantum next-generation browser is ready for you to try out
- Newegg is selling a 28-inch 4K FreeSync monitor for $260
- Microsoft announces Office 2019 for customers who don't want to pay forever for Office 365
- G.SKILL Releases New AMD Compatible Trident Z RGB kits
- Seagate and Baidu sign strategic cooperation agreement for big data analysis
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Moto E4:
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTLevel 3 Desktop EngineerOther
- FTData Scientist (Scientific Computing Specialist)ACT
- FTBusiness Analyst - Accounting / Financial DataOther
- TPPenetration TesterQLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Superannuation/WealthOther
- FTAgile Business Analyst, MarketingOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst & Project ManagerOther
- FTTM1 DeveloperOther
- FTDatabase ConsultantOther
- CCMigration EngineerNSW
- FTInside Sales SMSF SolutionsOther
- FTIT Governance Manager- North of NSW - ArmidaleOther
- FTProfessional Services Consultant - UCMOther
- CCProject Coordinator - PMO / Telco Exp - 6 mth contract - Nth SydneyNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence DeveloperSA
- FTDelivery ManagerVIC
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTSignalling EngineerOther
- CCWintel Engineer - BrisbaneVIC
- FTNetwork Support Engineer x2Other
- FTSenior Software Developer - Java/J2EE/Micro servicesOther
- FTDevOps ConsultantVIC
- CCApplications PackagerNSW
- CCIntegration Specialist-Tibco & MulesoftNSW