Samsung has followed up its many ultra-high-definition TVs with a 4K monitor that may help bring down the average cost of super-high-resolution displays for bleary-eyed computer users.
Prices of 4K monitors have fallen to under $US800, finally coming within the reach of users who didn't want to spend thousands on displays.
Lenovo wants to bring 4K to the masses with the aggressively priced US$799 ThinkVision 2840m monitor.
Apple is selling a 4K monitor from Sharp that could allay concerns of users looking to buy the upcoming Mac Pro desktop for ultra-high definition content creation.
A project aims to bring an inexpensive 9-inch portable monitor to the popular US$25 Raspberry Pi PC, which comes without a keyboard, mouse or monitor.
LG is flexing its muscle in smartphone technology with a new handset that boasts a curved touchscreen, along with a special "self healing" technology that the company claims can prevent scratches on the phone's casing.
Sharp has started mass production of its high-definition IGZO screens for smartphones, which could lead to crisper and sharper displays on the phone in your pocket.
Fresh off the heels of Samsung's new Gumby-y handset, the Galaxy Round, we've gotten our purported first look of the curved G-Flex phone from LG that is widely expected to be unveiled next month.
Not to be outdone by Samsung, LG says it's ready to mass produce its first flexible OLED display panel for smartphones.
Pity the glass on the front of your smartphone. It typically gets subjected to a lot of abuse through its life and sometimes even shatters if the forces are too much. But glass manufacturers are continually pushing the boundaries of what's possible w...
Head-mounted computers like Google Glass are a useful way to view content and interact with the world on the move, but one drawback is the lack of a physical interface on which the user can click, drag or navigate content.
It's hard to believe that not a single Windows 8 tablet has matched the screen resolution of Apple's iPad, but Sharp plans to change that with its Mebius Pad.
Sharp on Monday showed off its latest prototypes of a new type of display screen that it says brings several advantages over today's LCD (liquid crystal display) screens.
LG Display has developed the world's thinnest full HD LCD display for smartphones, measuring just 2.2 millimeters thick.
Although Microsoft took a pass on 1080p display support in Windows Phone 8, that support is looking more likely for later this year.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
- This week in games: Homeworld's lost expansion returns, 15 minutes of Beyond Good & Evil 2
- The Steam Link is currently on sale for $15
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
- Steam's Summer Sale kicks off with a $15 Steam Link, game discounts galore, and digital stickers
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior Cerner Applications SpecialistOther
- FTJava DeveloperWA
- TPPrincipal Project Manager|HRIS ProgramQLD
- FTSecurity Solutions ManagerWA
- CCWintel Infrastructure EngineersACT
- TPTest AnalystSA
- FTDesktop EngineerOther
- FTData Storage Integration SpecialistACT
- FTTest AnalystSA
- FTDigital ProducerOther
- FTSAP HANA Data Modelling ConsultantsACT
- CCDesktop Support EngineerVIC
- CCSenior DeveloperNSW
- FTSAP Release ManagerQLD
- FTCommercial Analyst (IT Contracts)Other
- FTSenior Infrastructure Business AnalystVIC
- TPSenior Infrastructure Specialist (Windows)QLD
- TPData Migration ManagerNSW
- TPDigital Business Analyst - AgileQLD
- FTMobile App DeveloperOther
- CCEUS Junior Application Project ManagerNSW
- FTDigital Business Analyst - MediaOther
- CCApplications Software EngineerNSW
- FTTeam Leader Solution DeliveryQLD