Long-awaited talking digital TV set-top boxes have finally been made available for sale in Australia, after a lengthy testing and trial period. The boxes are not yet confirmed as part of the Australian Government's Household Assistance Scheme for the...
Digital tv switchover
One of the contracted installers for the digital TV switchover Household Assistance Scheme has moved to reject comparisons to the Government's controversial home insulation and education infrastructure programs. Skybridge, a satellite and terrestrial...
Digital TV equipment manufacturer Bush Australia has shared details on its 'talking' set top box for digital TV, which is currently in development and testing in conjunction with the Federal Government and low vision services provider Vision Australi...
Several Australian companies are developing 'talking' digital TV set-top boxes that provide synthetic speech descriptions of electronic program guide data, program information and menu options. These digital TV set-top boxes have already been trialle...
The Federal Government's recently-announced $308.8 million funding for the Digital TV Switchover Household Assistance Scheme includes the cost of digital TV set top boxes, installation (including possible antenna replacement), education and ongoing t...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
- iMovie 10 review: Free video editing that's elegant and easy
- Buffered VPN review: It gets the job done
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Apple TV 4K review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTAccount Management/Customer Service - MULTIPLE ROLESSA
- FTService Desk Engineer/IT Help desk Support - Multiple positionsVIC
- FTAgile CoachOther
- FTJava DeveloperOther
- CCSenior Project Manager x 2 (Infrastructure)NSW
- FTWindows EngineerOther
- FTInsights AnalystOther
- FTSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- FTAutomation TesterOther
- FTOffice Manager | Start-up | Global Cloud ProviderVIC
- CCAPI Developer - ApigeeVIC
- CCJunior to Mid Level - Java/ J2EE DeveloperNSW
- FTPersonal AssistantSA
- FTUnix/Linux EngineersOther
- FTJava Software Engineers wanted (Melbourne CBD location)VIC
- CCSenior Web DeveloperNSW
- FTDigital Marketing ExecutiveOther
- FTIT Security Support OfficersOther
- FTTechnical Business Analyst - Financial Services - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTNetwork Support Engineer - HFC and FTTxOther
- CCWeb Applications Project ManagerACT
- TPProject Manager - MortgagesNSW
- CCITSM Integration Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCDevOps Engineer - Maximo - TelcoVIC
- FTSenior Systems EngineerVIC