Dick Smith, the retailer that ceased trading on May 3 as a result of financial difficulty, has been relaunched in the A/NZ market as an online-only retailer.
363 Dick Smith stores across Australia and New Zealand will be closed after the receivers couldn’t find a suitable buyer for the electronics retailer.
A further 22 support office employees, along with CFO Michael Potts, have been retrenched at retailer Dick Smith, as the receivers continue to ‘restructure’ the retailer.
Consumer electronics retailer, Dick Smith (ASX:DSH), will be closing down 27 of its stores and terminating the employment of 181 employees, according to receivers and Managers to Dick Smith Holdings and associated entities, Ferrier Hodgson.
Dick Smith recently placed itself into voluntary administration, with the company’s administrator, Ferrier Hodgson, announcing that “due to the financial circumstances of the group, outstanding gift vouchers cannot be honoured and deposits cannot be ...
A syndicate of lenders in retailer, Dick Smith (ASX:DSH), have made the decision to appoint receivers to the business.
ASX-listed retailer, Dick Smith, has issued a cautious outlook as it heads into the Christmas trading period following a $60 million inventory write-down.
Discounts as high as 90 per cent will be available from 300 participating retailers when the 2015 Click Frenzy sale goes live tonight.
Retailer Dick Smith is reducing prices on select items to mark the end of financial year.
Dick Smith has entered the direct post-paid mobile market through a new partnership with Vodafone, and has confirmed it is holding talks with both Telstra and Optus.
Samsung will hold an Australian launch event for its upcoming Galaxy S5 flagship on the 26 of March. Official invites issued to Australian press indicate Australia could be one of the first countries to launch the smartphone two weeks later.
Electronics retailer, Dick Smith, will be giving away $30 of Globalgig credit with any SIM-enabled tablet purchased between December 5, 2013, and January 31, 2014.
Leap Motion, a computer hardware sensor device that supports hand and motion input, has gone on sale exclusively in Australia through Dick Smith retail stores, the company has announced.
Dick Smith has today announced a partnership with Australian MVNO Think Mobile to sell post-paid mobile phone plans through its retail stores.
Consumer electronics retailer Dick Smith has today announced it will stock a range of SOL Republic headphones across Australia from September.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
- This week in games: Homeworld's lost expansion returns, 15 minutes of Beyond Good & Evil 2
- The Steam Link is currently on sale for $15
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
- Steam's Summer Sale kicks off with a $15 Steam Link, game discounts galore, and digital stickers
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTOnsite Helpdesk TechnicianOther
- FTSolution Architect l MS Exchange, O365NSW
- FTPayroll Project ManagerOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - TelecommunicationsOther
- TPData Analyst/MungerVIC
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- FTAgile Test LeadOther
- FTLead Business Analyst, MortgagesOther
- FTDirector ICT Programme Management Office – Adelaide Delivery CentreSA
- TPTest AnalystSA
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Siebel - Canberra / MelbourneOther
- FTIT Field Services ManagerOther
- FTSmallworld Developer - GIS , Spatial data,Other
- FTSAP Release ManagerQLD
- FTMicrosoft Azure Cloud EngineerQLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst - MAXIMO Asset ManagementOther
- FTNetwork ArchitectACT
- FTDigital Business Analyst | PermanentQLD
- FTSoftware ConsultantOther
- FTPython Fullstack Developer (Full Stack Environment)Other
- FTSenior Systems Engineer - Virtualisation and StorageVIC
- FTProject Manager or Coordinator - Retail Store ProjectsOther
- CCSalesforce ArchitectVIC