IBM has teamed with Xamarin in an effort to make it easier for C# developers to integrate back-end systems like databases with mobile apps.
Just as graphics card makers like Nvidia found a secondary market for their wares as system-fortifying co-processors, Micron is plotting to sell booster computational elements based on its memory technologies.
With features such as offline sync in the new version of its Mobile SDK, Amazon Web Services is hoping to lure developers away from the cloud services offered by Google and Apple.
Qualcomm has released SDKs (software development kits) for LTE broadcast and digital glasses at its Uplinq conference, hoping to give the two burgeoning areas a push.
Someday soon, users may be able to interact with their favorite websites even when these sites aren't accessible, thanks to a new browser standard called Service Workers being developed by Google.
Dropbox's Datastore API, which gives apps a lightweight cloud database for storing structured user data, like settings and contacts, has been extended to let apps store data locally if users aren't logged into Dropbox.
With the release of Embarcadero Technologies' RAD Studio XE7 code editor, C++ and Delphi application developers can maintain a single code base that covers multiple devices and form factors.
Responding to the growth of enterprise software development teams, Microsoft will allow occasional contributors to access the Visual Studio Online project development environment at no cost.
A new tool called Live App Testing from Amazon lets mobile developers distribute apps to a predefined group of users before the apps are launched.
Watch out Oracle, Pivotal is offering a lighter alternative to the Java Enterprise Edition (JEE) stack.
System administrators take note: That mobile employee expense app you're building should be every bit as easy to use as Facebook. Oh, and you better deliver it quickly too, because that's how Facebook rolls.
Python has surpassed Java as the top language used to introduce U.S. students to programming and computer science, according to a recent survey posted by the Association for Computing Machinery (ACM).
Looking to boost Visual Studio's capabilities for game builders, Microsoft is acquiring SyntaxTree, creator of a widely used Visual Studio plug-in for debugging games that run on the popular Unity game engine.
Oracle is hoping it can attract more developers with MAF (Mobile Application Framework), which aims to simplify the development of cross-platform enterprise apps for smartphones and tablets.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Need for Speed: Payback tweaks awful progression system amid loot box controversy
- Five hidden features of Android 8.0 Oreo you should be using
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- AKG N60 NC review: on-ear headphones that sound great and make sense but fail to raise the bar
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPBusiness and Test Analyst | Student Management SystemQLD
- CCDevOps Engineer - AWS, Jenkins, GitVIC
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- CCAnalyst Programmer / DeveloperNSW
- CCSAP HR Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCJunior to mid-level - Business Analyst ? AgileQLD
- FTDesktop / SCCM EngineerOther
- CCSupply Master Data Analyst - Procurement & Supply Chain - TelcoVIC
- FTApplication ArchitectOther
- CCKofax DeveloperVIC
- FTPL/SQL DeveloperOther
- CCJunior to Mid Level - Java/ J2EE DeveloperQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst / Advisor - Content & Collaboration - SharePointNSW
- CCTechnical WriterVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- TPIT Sourcing SpecialistQLD
- FTDigital Account StrategistSA
- FTJunior Automation TesterQLD
- FTTechnology Development ManagerQLD
- FTDevops Engineer X 2 positionsOther
- CCData ModellerACT
- CCSenior Systems EngineerWA
- FTAgile Delivery Project ManagerOther
- CCDevelopers ? Multiple opportunitiesQLD