These cool Web-based development tools bring coding to the browser
Development tools in pictures
The Mozilla Foundation wants to make sure that the Web remains a platform where anyone can create content, rather than just a place to consume information and services created by others.
Looking to expand its already considerable user base, GitHub has introduced a new desktop GUI client that streamlines many of the functions of the online code repository.
Digium has launched open source SDKs that aim to make it easier for developers to add voice and video calling, instant messaging, and push notifications to their Android and iOS apps.
Having promised developers to be less Windows-centric and more cross platform friendly, Microsoft has released software that helps programmers more easily bridge the divide between Apple applications and Windows applications.
By resorting to unconventional engineering, Facebook saves users in developing countries precious bandwidth while still offering them a close-to-optimal Facebook experience.
Thanks to computers and the Internet, everyone is playing games these days.
Bringing VR out of office and study spaces will serve to help it attract the new audiences it needs to continue growing
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 2 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
- Crossing Souls review: A retro-adventure that embraces the past but doesn't learn from it
- The 500GB Samsung 960 Evo is at its cheapest price yet
- Samsung's ultra-fast 30TB SSD crams massive capacity into a 2.5-inch drive
- Ivacy VPN review: A competent VPN that doesn't mind cryptocurrencies
- Cyberlink PowerDirector 16 Ultra review: Ahead of the pack, especially in 360 video
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Is My Smart Speaker Always Listening?
- Sony a7R Mk III review: Full, in-depth review
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTData Analyst/ManagerQLD
- FTMotion Graphics Designer / VideographerNSW
- FTJava DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Success ManagerOther
- FTSharePoint O365 - Application SupportOther
- FTIP Communications EngineerOther
- FTWindows 10 Deployment ManagerOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - PERMANENT -Other
- FTDeveloper - PERLOther
- CCSenior Solution ArchitectQLD
- CCHadoop DeveloperQLD
- CCNetwork Designer l MPLS, ISP, Data Centre design and migrationNSW
- CCL2 Desktop Support AnalystWA
- CCProject ManagersVIC
- FTWeb Application Developer - NodeJSOther
- FTCRM / MS Dynamics Architect / Sr ConsultantACT
- FTTest Analyst (SAP)QLD
- FTAEM/Jave DeveloperNSW
- CCHogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneNSW
- TPMaster Data OfficerQLD
- FTScrum MasterNSW
- TPSenior Project Manager - Lotus Notes to O365VIC
- CCInfrastructure Architect - IT ArchitectVIC
- CCFront-end DeveloperNSW
- FTOnsite Support EngineerOther