When the phone rings in my house, there's a 50/50 chance it's a call for help--tech help. Maybe it's my sister trying to figure out why her wireless mouse no longer works. Maybe it's Dad wanting to know why virus warnings keep popping up on his deskt...
Your PC will crash, your camera will break, your network will fail, and your printer will chew up paper.
Here are your most likely options, from the best to the worst, if you want to hook up your desktop PC or notebook to your TV.
Kurt asked the Answer Line forum about buying a PC for his home theater
There are steps you should take to make a new PC as hassle-free as possible.
There's nothing to calculating how many watts your PC will need to operate properly. You total up the power needs of your processor, your motherboard, your video and sound cards, and everything else that goes inside your computer, round up to the cap...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
- Logitech G903 review: The best wireless mouse that (lots of) money can buy
- Logitech Powerplay review: Wireless-charging mouse pad will make you a believer
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPAEM DeveloperNSW
- FTDigital Marketing ExecutiveOther
- CCSolution Engineer - RF/HFC - TelcoVIC
- FTDevOps Engineer/ LeadOther
- CCService Delivery Coordinator - TelcoVIC
- FTTechnical Support OfficerOther
- FTSAP Lead Solution ArchitectOther
- FTCampaign ManagerOther
- FTOffice 365 Technical SpecialistOther
- CCUser Research - QualitativeACT
- FTJava DeveloperOther
- FTProject Manager - Distribution and Warehouse SolutionsOther
- FTSenior Risk CoordinatorSA
- FTRobotic Process Automation DeveloperOther
- TPDeployment Analyst - Office 2016 rolloutVIC
- TPProject Manager | Digital Health ProgramQLD
- CCSolutions ArchitectNSW
- FTAnalyst ProgrammerOther
- TPBusiness Analyst ManagerNSW
- FTEnterprise Architect - Permanent OpportunityQLD
- FTLead Business AnalystOther
- FTIT Rollout TechnicianSA
- FTSenior Change AnalystOther
- CCIT Project CoordinatorVIC
- CCAngular DevelopersACT