Desktop devices running Chrome OS haven't exactly found much traction, but that hasn't stopped Acer from developing an all-in-one PC built for the Google operating system.
The emerging USB 3.1 standard is set to reach desktops as hardware companies release motherboards with ports that can transfer data two times faster than the previous USB technology.
There's a vampire-slayer stalking the halls at Cebit.
PC shipments are forecast to drop by 4.9 per cent this year, more than the 3.3 per cent fall earlier predicted, according to IDC.
It only took an embarrassing adware scandal that put millions of PCs at risk, but Lenovo has had a revelation: People just want clean Windows.
Budget brand, Medion, will be pushing new products through Aldi supermarkets this Australia Day weekend. They include a new desktop PC, a 15.6in notebook, and a 4.5in Android smartphone. The products go on sale Saturday 24 January, and will be availa...
Curved displays may be a fad in TVs, but they could stick around longer in computer monitors.
Samsung is trying to smash the status quo in PCs with a new all-in-one desktop computer that has a curved screen.
Worldwide PC shipments fell slightly in the third quarter this year, but the drop wasn't as big as IDC had originally projected, with expanded offerings of inexpensive laptops and a saturation of tablets in some areas helping to improve the numbers, ...
Reversing the corporate strategy CEO Meg Whitman set three years ago, Hewlett-Packard is set to announce as early as Monday that it will split off its PC and printer business into a separate, publicly traded company, according to the Wall Street Jour...
Advanced Micro Devices is targeting mid-range desktops with its latest high-end FX chips based on the Piledriver architecture.
Intel is shipping its fastest PC processor to date and its first with eight cores.
The PC market is still a bleak place to be, but not as bleak as expected, according to new figures released by analyst company, IDC.
Hewlett-Packard reported a slight uptick in revenue for the second calendar quarter as its PC sales increased again.
Advanced Micro Devices wants to help gamers build cheaper, smaller desktops through new processors the company started shipping on Thursday
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPBusiness Analyst - RoboticsNSW
- FTL1/L2 Helpdesk Technician - FIFOWA
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- TPAzure DevOps ConsultantNSW
- FTMid Level UX DesignerOther
- CCSystems EngineerNSW
- CCTechnical Writer - Based in BrisbaneNSW
- FTEmail Campaign Production SpecialistOther
- CCI&CS Communications LeadVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- TPICT Procurement Officer | NorthsideQLD
- FTSQL DeveloperOther
- TPProject Manager/Business Analyst - HPWQLD
- CCJunior Test AnalystACT
- FTEAI DeveloperACT
- FTService Desk Level 2 Support ConsultantOther
- FTSenior Change AnalystOther
- TPAPS 6 Business AnalystACT
- CCSalesforce CloudSense LeadVIC
- CCService DesignerACT
- FTEnterprise Architect - Security (ICT Transformation)Other
- FTSenior Solutions ArchitectNSW
- TPIT Project Manager - Large Complex CRM ImplementationNSW
- FTChange ConsultantOther
- FTRPA Tech LeadVIC