Widely accepted projections of a shortage of mobile spectrum may not be as dire as many analysts in the mobile and tech sectors are making it out to be, according to a new study.
The National Association of Broadcasters, asked by the U.S. Federal Communications Commission and some lawmakers to give up television spectrum for mobile data uses, has fired back by accusing several other companies of hoarding the spectrum they hol...
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission has voted to open up unused spectrum in the television band to unlicensed wireless broadband devices, a move that will give U.S. residents access to "super Wi-Fi," the agency's chairman said.
A proposal by the National Association of Broadcasters (NAB) to require all mobile devices sold in the U.S. to include FM radio chips is meeting growing opposition from IT and mobile trade groups.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Thinking Big: Why Bold Ideas, Technology and Collaboration Help Bridge the Rural-Urban Divide
- Comodo Internet Security Pro 10 Review: It works well, but read every install screen closely
- Windows Defender review: Basic protection at the right price
- AVG Internet Security Review: A premium antivirus suite that you can put on all your household PCs
- Avast Premier review: An attractive antivirus suite with limited install options
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- iPhone 8
- Canon 6D MK II: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSAP Payroll Test LeadOther
- TPBusiness Analyst - RoboticsNSW
- CCService Desk ConsultantNSW
- FTProgram Director - TelecommunicationsOther
- CCOracle Identity & Access Management AdministratorNSW
- FTSenior ArchitectACT
- FTNet DeveloperOther
- CCJunior / Mid level Hogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneNSW
- FTRadio Communications Field TechnicianOther
- FTSenior Risk CoordinatorSA
- CCiMIS SpecialistACT
- FTCyber Security Consultant - IT Services - North Ryde areaNSW
- TPProject Director - Cloud - Qld HealthQLD
- TPIT Change Manager Windows UpgradeVIC
- CCPlatform ArchitectVIC
- CCEngagement OfficerNSW
- CCTechnologyOne Systems AdministratorVIC
- FTProject AdministratorACT
- FTDigital Transformation Architect - TelcoVIC
- FTCorporate ReceptionistOther
- FTOperations Orchestration SpecialistACT
- FTMarketing Executive - Digital, Direct and Customer MarketingOther
- TPProject Manager | Digital Health ProgramQLD
- TPSenior .NET ContractNSW
- FTCustomer Marketing ExecutiveOther