When Divya Dhar became a doctor four years ago, she received a somewhat archaic handout from her hospital: a pager.
Marketers are always looking for a way to stand out, especially when it comes to email, and Chicago-based Pointdrive thinks it has the answer.
A computer that measures bicycle rides with impressive precision is coming soon to Android.
In relationships, two areas that often cause friction are money and poor communication. So when a divorced couple needs to communicate with each other over child support payments, arguments can easily ensue.
A lot of people are particular about how they prepare their coffee, so it's a confident company that suggests to them they're doing it wrong. But Nuroast is sure there's a better way to get a great-tasting cup of coffee and demonstrated its prototype...
Gadgets surround us throughout our waking hours, and now they're coming to our sleep.
Ask a hundred entrepreneurs where they draw inspiration and you'll probably get a hundred different answers, but few are likely to be as unusual as that of Marcus Weller. The CEO of Skully Helmets came up with his idea for a high-tech motorcycle helm...
Five start-ups unveiled services for building mobile applications and Web services this week at DEMO Spring 2011, bringing application development capabilities to the masses - or, at least, to people who lack traditional programming and mobile develo...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dynabook Portégé X30W-J – a very good all-rounder
- 2 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 3 Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- 4 Samsung Galaxy Z Flip review: Killer form-factor, lethal price-tag
- 5 Oppo A5Xs review: Cutting corners
Join the newsletter!
- Be careful: Shopping for gaming laptops just got a lot harder
- Galaxy S21 Exynos vs Snapdragon: Samsung's CPU might finally be ready for prime time
- D-Link Outdoor Wi-Fi Smart Plug review: D-Link brings a unique USB port to its pricey exterior plug
- Xbox, PCs and gaming drive AMD and Microsoft's revenues
- Report: Surface Laptop 4's major change will just be its Tiger Lake, Ryzen processors
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- How the Xbox Series X (and xCloud) saved me from buying a gaming PC
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies