Juniper Networks this week is rolling out its first dedicated line of enterprise edge routers, a collection of products that borrow technology from the company's powerful service provider routers and that will give customers a new alternative to Cisc...
Cisco and other data center network combatants best prepare for an onslaught of meshes and pods.
Global spending on mobile infrastructure has been falling for the past two years despite rising demand for network capacity, but investment will rebound this year, according to a forecast by Dell'Oro Group.
The Ethernet switch market grew almost 20% sequentially during the fourth quarter, with Cisco, HP and Juniper Networks adding almost $600 million in incremental revenues, according to a recent study by Dell'Oro Group.Cisco's share actually declined f...
The wireless LAN industry nearly returned to its pre-recession health in the third quarter and is likely to achieve record revenue when the current quarter has been tallied, according research company Dell'Oro Group.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPLead Business AnalystNSW
- FTArchsight Delivery ConsultantVIC
- CCMid-Level Oracle SQL DeveloperACT
- FTIT Audit ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Java Developer - marketsVIC
- FTNetwork AdministratorOther
- FTBusiness Project ManagerOther
- CCDigital Reporting AnalystNSW
- FTC ++ DeveloperNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst - RoboticsNSW
- FTLead Front End DeveloperOther
- CCDrupal Developer / Site BuilderNSW
- TPProject ServicesACT
- FTLevel 3 Desktop EngineerOther
- FTCognos AdministratorOther
- FTEAI DeveloperACT
- FTNetwork Administrator / Junior Network OperatorOther
- FTSCCM SpecialistOther
- FTRPA Tech LeadVIC
- FTManagement Consultant, Strategy, New Products, TransformationsOther
- FTIT Project ManagerOther
- FTBusiness Systems Analyst - HR SystemsOther
- FTBusiness Development Manager - Telecommunications & ITSA
- FTTeam LeaderVIC
- FTProject SchedulersQLD