Vacationland Vendors, a company that supplies vending machines and games to entertainment venues, has disclosed a data breach affecting about 40,000 people who visited waterpark resorts in Wisconsin and Tennessee between December 2008 and May 2011.
Dell has acknowledged the problem of broken hinges on some Alienware M11x laptops and is asking customers with the issue to contact the company for a resolution.
Lenovo's chairman believes the company will overtake Dell to become the world's second-largest PC vendor by the end of this year.
Bruce Smith is feeling some tablet pressure. As director of computing services for Cummins Inc., Smith helps the company's 40,000 employees get the right computers for their jobs.
Dell has partnered with China's largest search engine Baidu to launch a smartphone, in a move that could help both companies tap the country's growing mobile phone market.
Canadian patent licensing company WiLan has set its sight on a handful of technology companies, filing a patent infringement suit against Apple, Hewlett-Packard, HTC, Dell, Novatel, Sierra Wireless and others.
Enterprises and service providers spent more money on storage in the second quarter, emboldened by growing IT budgets, research company IDC will report on Friday.
While VMware had no shortage of new and updated products to debut at its VMworld conference, being held this week in Las Vegas, many VMware partners and competitors introduced their own offerings at the show as well.
Just one day after Dell announced its first infrastructure-as-a-service offering, the company is jumping deeper into the cloud. Dell will offer a family of hosted software applications for small and midsized businesses, through partnerships with Sale...
Dell will launch its first cloud infrastructure service later this year through a partnership with VMware, continuing its push to move beyond PCs and into higher-margin software and services.
Against a backdrop of economic uncertainty, acquisitions and earnings news from the world's top PC makers (Hewlett-Packard, Dell and Lenovo), the biggest Internet business (Google), and a major handset maker (Motorola Mobility) marked major realignme...
India's PC market was flat in the second quarter, reflecting the low importance Indian consumers attach to PC purchases, according to research firm Gartner.
Dell expects both Windows 8 and Android to be credible options for tablet customers next year, and indicated it plans to offer products built around the two operating systems, a company executive said on Wednesday.
Dell had strong profit growth in the second fiscal quarter of 2012, although the company's revenue was hurt by a drop in sales of storage and desktop products, the company said.
Dell has announced the ultrathin Vostro V131 laptop, which will come an optional LTE card for 4G mobile broadband connectivity.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- Radeon Vega Frontier Edition: Benchmarks and behind-the-scenes AMD interview
- Hands-on: AMD's Radeon Vega Frontier Edition vs Nvidia Titan Xp
- The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
- This week in games: Homeworld's lost expansion returns, 15 minutes of Beyond Good & Evil 2
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTICT System TrainersACT
- FTMicrosoft Analyst ProgrammerSA
- CCCRM/.Net DeveloperACT
- TPGIS ConsultantVIC
- FTSenior HFC EngineerNSW
- FTProject Manager (Rail/Control Signals)Other
- FTSecurity ArchitectOther
- FTClient Onboarding ManagerNSW
- FTChange AnalystOther
- FTLinux Support EngineerOther
- CCApplications Software EngineerNSW
- FTImplementation ConsultantNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - RetailOther
- CCIT Service Desk SupportSA
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTVoice Solution Engineer - Telecommunications (cisco)Other
- FTPractice Director Design – Adelaide Delivery CentreSA
- FTOracle Identity Management Solution ArchitectOther
- CCSystems Specialist - Linux / Windows / Network l Port MacquarieNSW
- FTSenior Systems Engineer - Veeam / Shadow ProtectOther
- FTSEO ExecutiveOther
- FTSenior Software Engineer | Data Feeds | SaaS FintechOther
- CCJunior Resource AnalystNSW
- TPICT Customer Support Officer - ArmidaleNSW