Alienware refreshes its Area 51 flagship with some hardware tweaks and a major upgrade for its Command Center software.
Dell's new XPS 15 2-in-1 features a new maglev keyboard and ditches USB Type-A.
Dell has unveiled a completely redesigned XPS 13 flagship that's thinner, lighter, and (Dell says) faster than competing laptops. Plus, the company has debuted a stunningly elegant white option. Here's our first look.
Microsoft's PC bargain bin of PC sales and tech deals is emptying out, but there's still some excellent discounts to be had on gaming laptops like the Alienware 15, plus other tech.
Microsoft's actively promoting $200 off its Surface Pro tablet. But far better deals are found under the covers, including a big discount on the top-rated Dell XPS 9360, and a deal on the Dell XPS 15 9560.
Microsoft's 12 Days of Deals is offering the Dell XPS 13 9360 ultrabook for $999, $300 off the standard price. The Del Inspiron 15, our best budget laptop, is also at a great price of $599.
The Dell 2716DG is just $400 today.
Alienware and Dell have announced they'll be giving attendees of this year's PAX Australia the opportunity to test-drive a pair of custom designed mixed-reality experiences using the company's new Dell Visor headset.
This particular configuration of the Dell Inspiron 15 7000 Gaming comes equipped with a Core i5-7300HQ, 256GB SSD, GeForce 1050 Ti, and an IPS screen.
The traditional PC market in Australia is looking positive, unlike the downward trend faced by the rest of the world.
Dell’s Inspiron 15 7000 gaming laptop will offer Nvidia GTX 1060 discrete graphics with Max-Q technology for better-balanced performance.
The 8th-gen CPU promises up to 40 percent faster performance, a significant jump from before.
Chinese technology giant continues tradition of bold claims by stating it will be a market leader in the PC space by 2022.
Dell's Inspiron 27 7000 breaks many AiO stereotypes with its game-ready Ryzen-Radeon configurations and upgradable design.
Dell's single function laser printer won't do photos well, but if your printing needs focus on text and simple graphics, this model is a great choice.
"If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63."
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Nokia 6 (2018) review: Simple. Solid. Supreme.
- 2 Samsung Q9F Series QLED: Peak performance from a home entertainment heavyweight
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
- Trend Micro review: A great suite, but the privacy protection features need work
- Bullguard Premium Protection review: A solid security suite that likes to bark
- 7 ways to master the new Google News and use it more like Google Reader
- D-Link Covr review: A mesh system with snazzy looks but uneven results
- League of Legends to headline Melbourne's first Esports Open
PCW Evaluation Team
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
- Computex 2018: Everything you missed at Asia's biggest tech tradeshow
- Computex 2018: Nvidia launches new AI-focused hardware and software platforms
- Huawei P20 Pro review: See it and believe the hype
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies