Chinese technology giant continues tradition of bold claims by stating it will be a market leader in the PC space by 2022.
Dell's Inspiron 27 7000 breaks many AiO stereotypes with its game-ready Ryzen-Radeon configurations and upgradable design.
Dell's single function laser printer won't do photos well, but if your printing needs focus on text and simple graphics, this model is a great choice.
Dell's UltraSharp UP2718Q HDR monitor comes with 1,000 nits brightness, a huge color spectrum, and a big ol' price tag of $2,000.
Dell's UP3218K 8K monitor is made for deep-pocketed professionals.
We tested a stack of USB-C charging laptops and surprise: They finally work! (Mostly).
Dell's Canvas 27 is a 27-inch display that's designed to be a hands-on works surface. It joins Microsoft's Surface Studio and HP's Sprout Pro in the intriguing trend toward creativity-oriented PCs.
After more than three years of development, Dell will unveil its version of the Surface Studio early next year.
Alienware used PAX West to announce revamped 13, 15, and 17 laptops, with new chassis and thermal designs plus GTX 1060, 1070, and 1080 GPUs.
Dell's original "mini-PC that could" no longer can, as the Alienware X51 heads into retirement.
Raspberry Pi roundup: The Raspberry Baron takes to the skies; big talk about voice; thin client scuttlebutt
In possibly the coolest news for aviation geeks who cover the technology sector – so, you know, basically just the author of this article – a former University of Cincinnati doctoral candidate has created a Raspberry Pi-powered AI that can fly simula...
Dell's got a new mega-display that's not high end, but will appeal to any company or school looking for a friendlier price.
Dell is working to improve its Alienware Graphics Amplifier to support faster speeds.
Dell had high hopes for the Alienware Steam Machine after its delayed released last year, but it wasn't as popular as its twin Alienware Alpha, a Windows-based PC gaming console.
The updated Alpha R2 gets Skylake, an M.2 drive, and desktop-class graphics.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- OnePlus 5 review: This mid-range Android phone is speedy inside, but stale outside
- PNY GTX 1080 Ti XLR8 OC review: A gorgeous graphics card with great value
- Alienware 13 full, in-depth review
- The critical importance of STEAM education
- Radeon Vega Frontier Edition: Benchmarks and behind-the-scenes AMD interview
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTLead UX/UI DesignerOther
- TPTest AnalystSA
- FTProject Manager - Service Migration & DataNSW
- FTLAMP Stack Developer/ PHP DeveloperOther
- FTClient Onboarding ManagerNSW
- TPSenior Communications ManagerACT
- FTSystem Specialist - Network SystemsOther
- CCTechnical Project Manager - CloudNSW
- FTTech Lead - FinTech - Product DevelopmentOther
- FTNetwork EngineerQLD
- FTSenior UX/UI DesignerOther
- FTCRM DeveloperACT
- FTSharePoint DeveloperACT
- FTSplunk SpecialistACT
- CCApplication Architect - CloudVIC
- FTBI Tech LeadOther
- FTReporting AnalystSA
- FTFull Stack ASP.NET DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Project ManagerVIC
- FTNetwork EngineerOther
- FTSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTSales Client Services Manager (Mid-market)QLD
- CCSenior Automation Test Analyst - BrisbaneNSW
- CCSAP Hana DeveloperACT
- CCDeveloper - ASP.Net - Sencha Ext JSVIC