The PC world is buzzing lately about how laptop manufacturers are struggling to compete with Apple’s MacBook Air, which has exploded in popularity since the introduction of the third-gen model in 2010. This year’s fourth-gen update is proving to be t...
Rackspace will help enterprises build private clouds using the OpenStack cloud operating system, the company announced Tuesday. Meanwhile, Dell is seeking enterprises and service providers for proof-of-concept OpenStack trials with its Dell PowerEdge...
Our Top 5 laptops list for January 2011 is dominated by small and light notebooks from Dell, HP, Sony and Toshiba, ranging in size from 10.1in to 13.3in. However, we have also included the comparatively huge Medion Akoya E7216 (MD98550), which goes o...
The Samsung Galaxy Tab will be available soon in the United States through all four major wireless carriers.
Only a few weeks ago Dell was taking a beating over its tweener device, the Streak. But now ViewSonic is unveiling a similar mini tablet, the ViewPad 7, which is a phone with a 7-inch screen and 2.2 Android OS, or Froyo, cameras for front and back an...
Sling Media's small Slingbox 700U won one of three Best in Show awards given by the Industrial Designers Society of America (ISDA).
The price of entry-level monochrome laser printers is steadily dropping, with new models often able to be picked up for less than a comparable business inkjet. Although you lose colour printing, these laser printers offer significantly faster print s...
If Dell's cloud server lab is a candy shop for geeks, littered with components and exotic system designs, then Jimmy Pike is the Willy Wonka of servers.
You now have less than a month to pick up a new desktop PC or notebook before the end of the financial year. We've rounded up some EOFY deals that might save you a bit of coin, or even win you a prize (if you're lucky enough).
Everyone loves tablet gossip--blame it on our obsession with Apple's iPad--and today's rumor is a good one for Dell and Android fans.
Dell confirmed it is releasing an Android-based smartphone, called the Mini 3, in China and Brazil, but the company's lack of details about the handset makes it hard to get excited. Dell's unwillingness to share more about the Mini 3 also has me wond...
If Michael Dell decides to release a new Android-based handheld device, as the Wall Street Journal speculates he might, it will be his fourth try at entering the market and he will almost certainly fail, if his track record is a guide to his future.
So you thought Twitter was a waste of time? Just fun and games? Stupid even? Dell doesn't think so.
Reports that Dell might use Google's Android OS in a netbook raises questions about what the device might look like and whether Android is ready for use beyond smartphones.
The evolution of mini-laptops
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Logitech announce new MX Sound speakers
- Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- Telstra looks to solve 'Entertainment Exasperation' with new 4K Telstra TV
- Logitech Powerplay review
- Nintendo Switch software update: What does 4.0.0 feature and how to install it?
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- Moto X4 review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTTableau DeveloperOther
- FTTechnical Delivery Manager - NetworkQLD
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystSA
- FTSCRUM Master, Digital Transformation, CXOther
- FTChange Lead- Strategic Implementation & Transformation ProjectsOther
- FTPega / BPM DevelopersACT
- TPChange ManagerVIC
- FTJava DevelopersOther
- FTClient PrincipalOther
- FTURGENT - Contract opportunity Business Analyst - Finance - Immediate startVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- TPBusiness Process AnalystNSW
- CCService Desk AnalystACT
- TPIntegration SpecialistQLD
- CCDevOps Developer (Chef/IAF/Linux)QLD
- FT.Net Developers (.Net / C# / Visual Studio)ACT
- CCFinance AnalystNSW
- TPIT Security EngineerQLD
- FTSystems AnalystACT
- FTSenior Business ArchitectOther
- CCITSM OR iTIL Business AnalystNSW
- CCContent WriterNSW
- FTChange Manager- Engineering IndustryOther
- CCSQL DeveloperQLD