Cryptography experts at the RSA security conference on Tuesday picked holes in U.S. plans to require that law enforcers be given a way to break encryption to exercise lawful intercept rights.
Microsoft is working on new features for its Office 365 cloud service designed to give customers more control over their data and more visibility into how it's being accessed.
The U.S. House of Representatives may vote on a controversial cyberthreat information sharing bill this week, despite major privacy concerns from many digital rights groups and security researchers.
Ambiguous WordPress documentation led many plug-in and theme developers to make an error that exposed websites to cross-site scripting (XSS) attacks.
Web application attacks, point-of-sale intrusions, cyberespionage and crimeware were the leading causes of confirmed data breaches last year.
A new bill designed to encourage businesses and government agencies to share information about cyberthreats with each other may go farther toward protecting the privacy of Internet users than other recent legislation in the U.S. Congress.
The U.K. government's mass surveillance practices will be challenged at the European Court of Human Rights.
Amazon Web Services continues to chip away at the enterprise storage market, with plans for a new service designed to be a nimbler alternative to network attached storage (NAS) appliances.
A German data protection authority has ordered Google to change how it handles users' private data in the country by the end of the year.
Hackers working for the Russian government were able to access President Obama's email system inside the White House, CNN reported Tuesday, indicating that an earlier breach may have been more serious than previously thought.
Google forgot to renew one of its TLS certificates, leading to service disruption Saturday for people using Gmail through third-party email clients.
New U.S. government sanctions targeting the bank accounts of suspected cyberattackers raise questions about due process for people who feel they're wrongly accused and about how agencies will identify the source of attacks.
Facebook tracks everyone who visits its site, including people who don't have an account, and even continues to track users and non-users who have opted out of targeted ads, researchers at two Belgian universities have found.
This app could save your older Android phone from being hijacked. Specifically, the Installer Hijacking Scanner app from the Google Play store is designed to check for a vulnerability that was discovered over a year ago and still hasn't been resolved...
Dutch telecom providers have to delete data that had been retained under the now-scrapped data retention law, unless it is needed for business purposes.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 5 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Radeon RX Vega won't get 3-way or 4-way multi-GPU support in games
- Easy Fixes for Six Common Laptop Problems
- Intel kills its standalone Project Alloy VR headset, as PC-powered VR wins out
- AMD Radeon phases out the CrossFire brand as multi-GPU gets more complicated
- Radeon RX Vega graphics cards get 2-way multi-GPU support in Radeon Software 17.9.2
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- Huawei Y5 (2017)
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTClient Delivery DirectorACT
- FTIT Sales ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst (Large System Transformation Project)Other
- FTSenior Java DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Agile Digital Business Analyst - Immediate StartOther
- FTSalesforce - MarketingOther
- FTPortfolio Manager/ Process Methodology Manager.Other
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperQLD
- FTETL & SQL Data AnalystOther
- FTPlanner - Network Planning and Strategy (Telco Environment)Other
- FTChange Analyst - Business & TransformationOther
- FTUser Experience (UX) SpecialistACT
- CCPSRM Java DeveloperNSW
- FTSAP Integration ManagerOther
- FTJunior-Mid level .Net/Front-End Developer (Brisbane location)VIC
- FTUX Designer | Mobile App | Initial 6 Month ContractOther
- FTTechnical WriterACT
- FT2 x Python Developers - FinTech/TradingOther
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Tester - HardwareOther
- TPSenior .Net Developer - 6 months contractQLD
- FTSecurity ArchitectOther