In a surprising TV interview, a 23-year-old living in Russia said he helped code a software program that experts believe was eventually modified to steal tens of millions of payment card details from Target.
The way to get Google to comply with data privacy laws is to hit the company where it hurts: its bank balance, the European Union's Justice Commissioner said Monday.
The stolen credit card numbers of millions of Target shoppers took an international trip -- to Russia.
HealthCare.gov remains riddled with security vulnerabilities and is ripe for ID theft three and a half months after its launch, two cybersecurity experts told U.S. lawmakers Thursday.
An Australian teenager who notified a public transport agency of a serious database flaw is under police investigation.
Snapchat has incorporated a phone number opt-out feature into its mobile app in response to a recent hacking incident -- the company's latest effort to convince users that their personal information is safe.
A security analysis of mobile banking apps for iOS devices from 60 financial institutions around the world has revealed that many were vulnerable to various attacks and exposed sensitive information.
Europe could be without a data protection tzar from next week as none of the candidates applying for the job are suitably qualified.
Yahoo has started to automatically encrypt connections between users and its email service, adding an important security layer that rival Gmail has had for almost four years, but its implementation needs work, according to at least one security exper...
Land-based terminals that send data to satellites may pose a soft target for hackers, an analysis from a computer security firm shows.
Palo Alto Networks, an enterprise security company, has acquired Silicon Valley startup Morta Security in a deal that the companies say will better help their clients defend themselves against increasingly sophisticated cyberattacks.
A team of malware developers is preparing to sell a new ransomware program that encrypts files on infected computers and asks victims for money to recover them, according to a volunteer group of security researchers who tracked the development of the...
FireEye, a major enterprise security company, is hoping to better shield its customers from cyberattacks through its acquisition of privately held Mandiant for nearly US$1 billion.
2013 was the year we learned we must encrypt our data if we don't want the likes of the U.S. National Security Agency or the U.K. Government Communications Headquarters reading it as it crosses the Internet.
Spain's data protection authority has fined Google €900,000 (US$1.2 million) and ordered the company to fall in line with the country's data protection rules without delay.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
- iMovie 10 review: Free video editing that's elegant and easy
- Buffered VPN review: It gets the job done
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Apple TV 4K review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTAnalyst ProgrammerOther
- FTJunior Python Developer - TradingOther
- CCCyber AnalystVIC
- CCDBA / Database Services SME - Large Telco - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTJunior Front End DeveloperOther
- CCTest Analysts - agileACT
- FTFront End DeveloperOther
- CCMid - Level SAP Test Analyst (Brisbane)WA
- FTTest Analyst, TOSCAOther
- FTStorage & Backup Engineer x2 - EMCOther
- FTCyber Security- ManagerSA
- FTProject Coordinator - PC DeploymentsOther
- CCJunior to mid-level - Business Analyst ? AgileQLD
- FTIT Service Delivery Manager - Workplace Technology (O365 & SP)Other
- TPSecurity AnalystQLD
- CCSharePoint Developer / AdministratorNSW
- FT.NET DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Technical Business AnalystNSW
- FTChange Manager, SAPConnect TransformationOther
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- CCIT Senior Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Wintel Engineer, VMware, DesignOther
- CCProject Manager - DeliveryNSW
- CCIntegration SpecialistQLD
- FTEllipse DeveloperQLD