While the buzz around big data analysis is at a peak, there is less discussion about how to get the necessary data into the systems in the first place, which can involve the cumbersome task of setting up and maintaining a number of data processing pi...
There's no shortage of software vendors paying lip service to data science in this analytics-infused era, but Workday is putting its money where its mouth is.
Nvidia hopes to bring artificial intelligence to a wider range of applications with an update to its Digits software for designing neural networks.
It's coming up on four years since ex-Sun CEO Scott McNealy launched Wayin, but the startup today bears little resemblance to its original self.
IT management software and services provider Blazent is putting the much-ballyhooed big data analysis to work on behalf of its enterprise customers.
Tape is not dead - far from it. In fact, many enterprises depend on it for cost-effective long-term storage. Tape is also finding new applications in the virtualized and increasingly video-centric world of IT. As enterprises deal with bigger sets of ...
It was a typically busy year for SAP, with the company making headlines for strong sales of its HANA in-memory database, high-profile acquisitions and aggressive moves into cloud computing.
MSI looks to add executive chic to a winning laptop formula
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS TUF FX505 (Ryzen 7) review: Tolerable trade-offs
- 2 Google Pixel 4 XL review (2019): Full Resolution
- 3 Moto G7 review: The new gold standard for budget buyers
- 4 JBL Free X review: Better battery life comes at a cost
- 5 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
Join the newsletter!
- Ring beefs up its security with mandatory 2FA, suspends third-party trackers in mobile app
- Dell punts on coronavirus impact, but confirms CPU shortages still exist
- Qualcomm’s new Snapdragon X60 5G modem has an audience of one: Apple
- Three hours with Baldur's Gate III: No Infinity Engine, no problem
- Microsoft begins blocking 'unwanted applications' like adware and cryptominers, using Edge
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Oppo Reno2 Z review
- HP Spectre x360 13: Full, in-depth review
- Here's how much the Motorola Razr will cost in Australia
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies