As if tracking down bugs in a complex application isn't difficult enough, programmers now must worry about a newly emerging and potentially dangerous trap, one in which a program compiler simply eliminates chunks of code it doesn't understand, often ...
SAP reported a strong growth in cloud revenue and fast adoption of its HANA platform in the first quarter, while its software revenue dipped from the same quarter in the previous year.
Enterprise search software provider LucidWorks has introduced a package based on its open-source Apache Solr search engine that will allow administrators and business analysts to extract more information from IT system logs.
SugarCRM customers will soon be able to import business contact data from Dun & Bradstreet, giving them a new means for finding and closing deals more efficiently.
The U.S. National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) wants to bring some metrics and rigor to the nascent but rapidly growing field of data science.
Oracle is moving into the market for big customer data by buying BlueKai, which aggregates data on consumers and offers it to marketers via a platform for running targeted marketing campaigns on the Web, offline and on mobile devices. Terms of the de...
Intel is continuing to build out its array of software tools for the Hadoop open-source big data processing framework, with an emphasis on the security and reliability features demanded by large enterprises.
SAP plans to increase its total revenue to at least €22 billion (US$30 billion), with revenue from its cloud business expected to grow up to €3.5 billion by 2017.
Potentially raising the bar on SQL scalability, Facebook has released as open source a SQL query engine it developed called Presto that was built to work with petabyte-sized data warehouses.
Software provider New Relic is extending its system administrator tools for monitoring the performance of applications to help business managers as well.
Keeping up with the ever-changing nature of business intelligence, MicroStrategy has revamped and expanded its line of BI software to incorporate big-data analytics and desktop visualization.
SAP reported strong revenue growth in its HANA in-memory database and cloud businesses, but also saw revenue from software decline in the third quarter.
Heeding the call from enterprise customers who clamor for more immediacy in their data-driven reports, Oracle has updated its data-integration software portfolio so that it can more rapidly deliver data to data warehouses and analysis applications.
This year's America's Cup will be remembered for Oracle Team USA's jaw-dropping comeback against Emirates New Zealand, but it should also be remembered for the huge role computers have come to play in the competition.
SAP reported revenue growth in the second quarter driven by growth in cloud subscriptions and revenue from support and its HANA in-memory database.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
- Steam's Summer Sale kicks off with a $15 Steam Link, game discounts galore, and digital stickers
- Hands-on: Surviving Mars captures the excitement and dread of launching a colony mission
- Dell XPS 15 (2017) review: Kaby Lake and a 4K display make a difference
- Ring Video Doorbell review
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPAnalyst Program SupportVIC
- TP.Net DeveloperWA
- CCSecurity Incident Analyst - Splunk - TelcoVIC
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- FTApplication Support AnalystOther
- TPTest Analyst - Web ApplicationsQLD
- CCSystems TesterNSW
- FTSenior Microsoft SQL Designer/ArchitectOther
- CCSAP Trainer l Start before the 1st JulyNSW
- FTDatabase DeveloperOther
- CCPerformance TesterNSW
- FTProject Manager (Rail/Control Signals)Other
- FTProject Officer - Records Management , contract administrationOther
- CCProject Manager Large ICT Enabled Business Change ProjectQLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Siebel - Canberra / MelbourneACT
- CCEUS Junior Application Project ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Telco - Melbourne CBDVIC
- CCvRealize Solution DesignerACT
- FTBusiness Intelligence DesignerOther
- FTLevel 2 and 3 Server EngineerOther
- FTSenior Analyst Programmer - Equities or DerivativesOther
- TP.Net Developer - Australian Government ICT ContractorACT
- FTSenior Operations Support OfficerACT
- FTService Desk Analyst - Level 1 SupportQLD
- FTBusiness Systems AnalystOther