Michaels, a large U.S.-based arts and craft store chain, said Saturday it is investigating a possible data breach after suspicious activity was detected on payment cards used at its stores.
Neiman Marcus was unaware attackers had harvested payment card details until six weeks after the activity had ended, when its merchant processor zeroed in on a fraudulent spending pattern.
Last November Reginaldo Silva, a computer engineer in Brazil, found one of the worst kinds of vulnerabilities in Facebook's software. It has netted him the biggest bug bounty the social network has ever paid out, but while he's not complaining, it wa...
At least three security companies have scrubbed information related to Target from the Web, highlighting the ongoing sensitivity around one of the largest-ever data breaches.
In a surprising TV interview, a 23-year-old living in Russia said he helped code a software program that experts believe was eventually modified to steal tens of millions of payment card details from Target.
A list of 16 million email addresses and passwords has fallen into the hands of botnet operators, the German Federal Office for Information Security (BSI) said Tuesday.
A Los Angeles security company has named a second individual living in Eastern Europe whom they suspect coded malicious software that was modified and used against Target.
Two Mexican nationals have been arrested in Texas after they allegedly attempted to enter the U.S. with fraudulent credit cards that could be tied to the massive Target data breach.
Cybercriminals have stolen payment card data from six more U.S. retailers using similar point-of-sale malware that compromised Target, a computer crime intelligence company said Friday.
Neiman Marcus apologized on Thursday for a data breach that compromised payment card numbers, saying Social Security numbers and birth dates appear to be safe.
The stolen credit card numbers of millions of Target shoppers took an international trip -- to Russia.
Target said Monday it is investing US$5 million in a multi-year campaign to educate the public on the dangers of scams, after the company disclosed that up to 110 million people may have been affected by a data breach at the retailer's U.S. stores.
Neiman Marcus has been notifying customers of a data breach after hackers stole merchant card information for an undisclosed number of shoppers.
A data breach at the US retailer, Target, will affect up to 70 million people, 30 million more than what the company first estimated in mid-December.
Snapchat has incorporated a phone number opt-out feature into its mobile app in response to a recent hacking incident -- the company's latest effort to convince users that their personal information is safe.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
- iMovie 10 review: Free video editing that's elegant and easy
- Buffered VPN review: It gets the job done
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Apple TV 4K review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTEllipse DeveloperQLD
- FTDesktop Technical LeadOther
- FTSenior Siebel DeveloperOther
- CCInfrastructure Solution ArchitectNSW
- TPWeb DeveloperACT
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Client TechnologiesOther
- CC2 x Technical Infrastructure SME - VMware / Storage/ BackupNSW
- FTTechnical Operations ManagerOther
- CCJunior .Net Developer /Analyst ProgrammerQLD
- FTSAP Data AnalystOther
- FTTM1 Application Management AnalystOther
- CCSenior Data governance consultantVIC
- FTProject Manager (Network & Security)Other
- CCITSM Project ManagerNSW
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Sunshine Coast HospitalQLD
- FTField ConsultantOther
- FTNetwork EngineerOther
- FTBig Data ArchitectOther
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperOther
- FTSnr Information Security Consultant - IT Services - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTChange Manager, SAPConnect TransformationOther
- FTService Desk CoordinatorVIC
- FTSenior Software EngineerOther
- FTPre-Sales Solution Architect - Global Cloud OrganisationVIC