The number of computers in North America infected by the Backoff malware, which is blamed for a string of payment card breaches, has risen sharply, according to research from network security company Damballa.
The number of malware samples that use P-to-P (peer-to-peer) communications has increased fivefold during the past 12 months, according to researchers from security firm Damballa.
The first three months of 2013 have seen a surge in spam volume, as well as large numbers of samples of the Koobface social networking worm and master boot record (MBR) infecting malware, according to antivirus vendor McAfee.
Security researchers from Damballa have found a new variant of the Pushdo malware that's better at hiding its malicious network traffic and is more resilient to coordinated takedown efforts.
A dangerous piece of malicious code responsible for stealing money from online bank accounts is being updated with new functions after its source code was leaked earlier this year, according to security researchers.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
- iMovie 10 review: Free video editing that's elegant and easy
- Buffered VPN review: It gets the job done
- WD Blue 3D NAND SATA SSD review: One of the fastest TLC drives you can buy
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Apple TV 4K review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTDigital Content ProducerOther
- CCSenior Windows EngineerNSW
- CCTest ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Permanent PositionQLD
- TPProject ManagerACT
- CCProcess Improvement Specialist - TelcoVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - eCommerce/Supply ChainOther
- CCPHP DeveloperNSW
- FTDigital Reporting AnalystOther
- CCAxway DeveloperQLD
- TPInstructional DesignerNSW
- CCLSS BPMN Process Improvement AnalystVIC
- CCNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCIntegration SpecialistQLD
- CCRegulatory Project ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Agile Software Business AnalystOther
- FTTechnical Digital ProducerOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Banking and FinanceOther
- FTCustomer Service RepresentativeOther
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- CCJava DeveloperQLD
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTDigital Account StrategistSA
- FTCloud Architect - AWS, Azure, ADOther
- FTSenior Project Controls Officer / CoordinatorOther