A leader of the LulzSec hacking group is walking free after serving about seven months in prison because of his cooperation with police that has helped prevent hundreds of other attacks.
U.S. prosecutors say a hacking group's mastermind should be spared a long prison sentence due to his quick and fruitful cooperation with law enforcement.
Law enforcement agencies in 111 countries collaborated to disrupt thousands of online pharmacies in what Interpol claims was the largest ever global operation targeting organized criminal networks that sell fake medicines.
A hacker has confessed in court to hijacking other people's computers to make murder threats in a bizarre case that saw the source code for a virus stashed in the collar of a cat.
A former network engineer for oil and gas company EnerVest has been sentenced to four years in federal prison after pleading guilty in January to sabotaging the company's systems badly enough to disrupt its business operations for a month.
A U.S. criminal indictment against Chinese Army personnel over alleged hacking describes how stolen intellectual property was funneled to Chinese companies, an unresolved question for analysts.
The U.S. Department of Justice's decision to bring computer hacking and economic espionage charges against five alleged members of the Chinese army is an attempt by President Barack Obama's administration to redirect a global discussion about cyberha...
The U.S. Department of Justice has shuttered the Blackshades malware operation, which sold potentially pernicious software that was installed on as many as 500,000 computers worldwide.
Law enforcement agencies from 16 countries on three continents last week arrested 97 people after executing raids targeting those suspected of creating, buying and using a notorious Trojan program called BlackShades.
The U.S. Department of Justice has charged five supposed members of the Chinese People's Liberation Army with hacking into computers and stealing trade secrets from six U.S. organizations in the nuclear power, steel and solar industries, the agency a...
The U.S. Department of Justice is preparing to charge Chinese military officials with hacking US companies to obtain trade secrets.
A former owner of several Subway fast-food restaurants in southern California pleaded guilty Wednesday to charges stemming from a gift card scheme that involved tampering with several other Subway stores' computerized cash registers.
Andrew Auernheimer, known online as "weev," has won an appeal against his conviction for exploiting a vulnerability in AT&T's website to collect the email addresses of Apple iPad users. The 2010 incident earned him a 41-month prison sentence.
The U.S. Department of Justice has brought charges against nine alleged members of a criminal organization that distributed the Zeus Trojan used to steal millions of dollars from bank accounts nationwide.
Russian-Morrocan hacker Farid Essebar, known online as Diabl0, was arrested in Bangkok at the request of law enforcement authorities from Switzerland who want him extradited to face charges in connection with computer fraud offenses and credit card i...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 2 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
- Entering year three, Rainbow Six Siege is still the only true "next-gen" shooter
- Confirmed: AMD will loan chips to help with motherboard updates for Ryzen APUs
- Intel says it's been hit with 32 separate lawsuits over Spectre, Meltdown
- VPN Unlimited review: Good speeds, but what's with that map?
- Who should buy a Ryzen APU, and who shouldn't
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Is My Smart Speaker Always Listening?
- Sony a7R Mk III review: Full, in-depth review
- Monster Hunter World review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior System Engineer - Wintel & MacVIC
- FTSenior Change AnalystOther
- CCJava Full Stack DeveloperVIC
- TPProject ManagerQLD
- FTInside Sales Representative - Global Cloud OrganisationVIC
- FTGreenfield Implementation SAP IS-U DM | SAP IS-U DM | SAP ECOther
- CCChange Communications Specialist l Port Macquarie NSWNSW
- FTProject SpecialistSA
- FTData AnalystOther
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTJunior level .NET DeveloperACT
- CCBusiness AnalystWA
- CCPython DeveloperVIC
- CCSecurity ArchitectACT
- FTProblem ManagerSA
- FTProject Manager - ERP implementationOther
- TPJunior Service Desk AnalystQLD
- FTFullstack .NET Developer - AngularOther
- FTCyber Security AnalystOther
- FTService Desk - Team Leader (Night Shift)Other
- FTCapacity Manager - AWSOther
- TPProject Manager - Senior Application Specialist - HealthcareQLD
- CCApplications Packaging EngineerWA
- FTSAP FICO Lead- government backgroundOther
- FTIT Project ManagerOther