A leader of the LulzSec hacking group is walking free after serving about seven months in prison because of his cooperation with police that has helped prevent hundreds of other attacks.
U.S. prosecutors say a hacking group's mastermind should be spared a long prison sentence due to his quick and fruitful cooperation with law enforcement.
Law enforcement agencies in 111 countries collaborated to disrupt thousands of online pharmacies in what Interpol claims was the largest ever global operation targeting organized criminal networks that sell fake medicines.
A hacker has confessed in court to hijacking other people's computers to make murder threats in a bizarre case that saw the source code for a virus stashed in the collar of a cat.
A former network engineer for oil and gas company EnerVest has been sentenced to four years in federal prison after pleading guilty in January to sabotaging the company's systems badly enough to disrupt its business operations for a month.
A U.S. criminal indictment against Chinese Army personnel over alleged hacking describes how stolen intellectual property was funneled to Chinese companies, an unresolved question for analysts.
The U.S. Department of Justice's decision to bring computer hacking and economic espionage charges against five alleged members of the Chinese army is an attempt by President Barack Obama's administration to redirect a global discussion about cyberha...
The U.S. Department of Justice has shuttered the Blackshades malware operation, which sold potentially pernicious software that was installed on as many as 500,000 computers worldwide.
Law enforcement agencies from 16 countries on three continents last week arrested 97 people after executing raids targeting those suspected of creating, buying and using a notorious Trojan program called BlackShades.
The U.S. Department of Justice has charged five supposed members of the Chinese People's Liberation Army with hacking into computers and stealing trade secrets from six U.S. organizations in the nuclear power, steel and solar industries, the agency a...
The U.S. Department of Justice is preparing to charge Chinese military officials with hacking US companies to obtain trade secrets.
A former owner of several Subway fast-food restaurants in southern California pleaded guilty Wednesday to charges stemming from a gift card scheme that involved tampering with several other Subway stores' computerized cash registers.
Andrew Auernheimer, known online as "weev," has won an appeal against his conviction for exploiting a vulnerability in AT&T's website to collect the email addresses of Apple iPad users. The 2010 incident earned him a 41-month prison sentence.
The U.S. Department of Justice has brought charges against nine alleged members of a criminal organization that distributed the Zeus Trojan used to steal millions of dollars from bank accounts nationwide.
Russian-Morrocan hacker Farid Essebar, known online as Diabl0, was arrested in Bangkok at the request of law enforcement authorities from Switzerland who want him extradited to face charges in connection with computer fraud offenses and credit card i...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
- iMovie 10 review: Free video editing that's elegant and easy
- Buffered VPN review: It gets the job done
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Apple TV 4K review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPScrum MasterNSW
- FT.Net Developer- Active Baseline Clearance RequiredOther
- CCTest ManagerVIC
- TPSenior Business Analyst - HealthQLD
- CCCisco ACI Senior Network Engineer, Technical Consultant Or Network ArchitectNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerOther
- TPWeb DeveloperACT
- TPSoftware EngineerWA
- FTNetwork and Systems EngineerWA
- FTSolution Architect - API / SaaSOther
- FTSAP Lead Solution ArchitectOther
- FTUI Designer | ContractOther
- TPPrincipal PO|PI DeveloperQLD
- FTCloud Architect - AWS, Azure, ADOther
- CCScrum MasterNSW
- FTSenior iOS DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Test AnalystQLD
- FTBusiness Manager (Business Management & PMO)Other
- CCProject Manager - CRMQLD
- FTProject Manager - Office Re-locations APACOther
- FTSenior Solutions ArchitectOther
- CCAnalyst Programmer / DeveloperNSW
- FTMarketing and Advertising Project/Sales SupportOther
- FTSenior Change Analyst, Governance & AssuranceOther
- FTServiceNow Solution SpecialistOther